Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
21 registered (ithinkibrokeit, Andrewmcc, Stewart S, Geir Karlsen, auster, Garethseries1, Graham, G4FUJ, Q8morgan, RedThree, David Gibson, planenut, Clipper, pete757, Redfate, petemog, B3MOG, Jon G4LJW, Aeromax51, bilibib, Chris Cosher, David_E), 115 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Driving the Blue Ridge just south of Roanoke
Searching for somewhere scenic...
Custom made storage box for luggage rack
Southern Weather comes North
Island of Muhu in the rain
Newest Topics
It's a go.
by meabh
19/06/19 02:23 PM
Piston Heads Tues Evening
by lowebird
19/06/19 10:08 AM
Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by PaulV
18/06/19 07:22 PM
A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by TalkMorgan
18/06/19 07:16 PM
A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by TalkMorgan
18/06/19 07:15 PM
Fabulous "proper" Mini for sale....price WOW
by MDS61
18/06/19 06:30 PM
"Chirp" on cold start up on 1600 Sigma
by Max5
18/06/19 04:57 PM
Newest Members
PaulyG, René, Bodensee-Mog, Pip, jakexj9000
6556 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,556 Registered Members
33 Forums
35,401 Topics
571,245 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC by Geir Karlsen @ 1 minute 30 seconds ago

Hi, I tried to pm you without success it may seem.
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Driving the Blue Ridge just south of Roanoke by rcmatt @ 21 minutes 55 seconds ago

The Blue Ridge Parkway wanders the length of the western edge of Virginia into North Carolina. This is about mile marker 130 overlooking the Roanoke valley
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Searching for somewhere scenic... by rcmatt @ 35 minutes 10 seconds ago

fantastic!
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Rolls Royce Cullinan by Stewart S @ 36 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Peter JChris Harris has the measure of it.... https://youtu.be/WpdFOk8h-EA Thanks for posting the link Very entertaining Having had three SUV’s (2 Merc M classes and the BMW X1) I totally agree with Chris in that I much
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Searching for somewhere scenic... by RedThree @ 39 minutes 40 seconds ago

...for a drive in the countryside. Been out looking for back roads again. Above Auchernach in Glen Nochty; Just by Auchernach; and again; On Auchernach bridge; At Gairn Shiel;
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Tongue in cheek Monday humour by John V6 @ 50 minutes 5 seconds ago

OOH
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC by M3W55 @ 57 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By MoggoOriginally Posted By Geir KarlsenI almost traded in my 4/4 in a private deal for. 3 wheeler. I wanted one so bad, but then I discovered through this excellent forum about the frames craccking, and the drivetrain problems, be
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC by Dan_Lockwood @ Today at 06:47 PM

I seem to remember a few years ago that someone here had a brake pedal go south on them. I think the hole in the sheet metal pedal tore out and the pedal became loose. It could have been the clutch pedal, but it just seems that it was the brake ped
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: It's a go. by meabh @ Today at 06:35 PM

Yep apparently the chassis has been completed.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Tongue in cheek Monday humour by Neptune @ Today at 06:32 PM

Most people know that Charles Dickens' novels were published widely in serial format via various national publications. It seems, however, that "A Tale of Two Cities" was released only through two regional newspapers. Apparently - it was th
Jump to new posts Re: Rolls Royce Cullinan by MDS61 @ Today at 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By Peter JChris Harris has the measure of it.... https://youtu.be/WpdFOk8h-EA Top review that - Chris Harris - telling you how it is..... "This proves that the richest people in the world have no taste" - class!
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC by planenut @ Today at 06:25 PM

You need to research and know what you are buying, particularly with a pre 2014 car. At least these two safety related recall items should help make buying an earlier M3W less of a risk. An upgraded early car is still a good option, I have one myse
Morgan Three Wheeler
Originally Posted By Geir KarlsenI almost traded in my 4/4 in a private deal for. 3 wheeler. I wanted one so bad, but then I discovered through this excellent forum about the frames craccking, and the drivetrain problems, belts, sprockets, centa and
Three posts and no one has mentioned "rust-and-Fiat" in the same sentence wow
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Cars mostly by SFG @ Today at 06:05 PM

Thrilled to see the Le Mans car displayed there. They look so much better than F1 cars
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Custom made storage box for luggage rack by Geir Karlsen @ Today at 06:01 PM

Impressed. Now your girlfriend can enjoy Morganeering. Nice job done!
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC by Geir Karlsen @ Today at 05:58 PM

I almost traded in my 4/4 in a private deal for. 3 wheeler. I wanted one so bad, but then I discovered through this excellent forum about the frames craccking, and the drivetrain problems, belts, sprockets, centa and so on. i still want one, when the
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC by WilsonLaidlaw @ Today at 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By Chris99Wilson, as your new chassis is post 2014 you're not affected. +1 on Hugo's comment, none of the dealers seem to know anything yet. Agreed for the chassis but the pedal box is a different issue. Mine has the laser cut pe
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC by chocadoodledoo @ Today at 05:28 PM

Contacted my dealer, BerryBrook Motors, Exeter at 0900 this morning. They knew nothing at all. I sent them the MMC Notice. Straight away Sean the owner of the dealership said that he will carry out any work necessary to my Mog to correct any problems
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: New Tory Leader by Rovert @ Today at 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By Stewart S Rory Stewart looking and posing weirdly Yes, he does need a bit of "in front of camera" coaching. - Conversely maybe that is one of the things that differentiates him. Originally Posted By Stewart S Bori
Jump to new posts Re: "new" Top Gear by John V6 @ Today at 05:14 PM

I much preferred top gear extra
Jump to new posts Re: "new" Top Gear by John V6 @ Today at 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By CooperManOriginally Posted By John V6Not too good I thought unless you were 14. I have to admit some parts of my memory are still 14 Me too but I expect the high noise level bonhomie and the lack of techie stuff will put m
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: New Tory Leader by Stewart S @ Today at 05:10 PM

I thought last nights programme was just a bit silly The channel 4 one was much better organised but still pointless I didn’t particularly like the people asking the questions nor the questions as they were asked in a way that whatever anybody
Jump to new posts Re: "new" Top Gear by Stringers Best Mate @ Today at 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By DaveWIt was better than I expected. Freddy is a bit wooden, but has potential. I didn't see more than a couple of episodes of the last series, but this one isn't bad, if nowhere near the early originals. Because remember that TG
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Packing the Luggage Rack by Mark H @ Today at 04:52 PM

We use a Jofma tailbag under the boot and Givi 80ltr waterproof bag on the rack with a foldable trolley bungee fixed to the bag . Off load the washing into the tailbag using the hotel laundry bags to separate along the way. Jofma bags fit nicely acr
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 40 41 >