Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
20 registered (vittorio, Chunky4/4Racer, Sir Percival, A11OGE, pete757, lloydie99, HeadlessBlue, Ray, Stewart S, BigSteve, mph, Plus44Seater, Dan_Lockwood, Taffmog, +8Rich, Craig Jezz, Fuel.inj, deano, tom+4, John V6), 103 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
The winter M3W
SwanMog Christmas party
Finished Plus 4 Side View
Mkiss Mog +4 fourseater
Management of cooling air flow
Newest Topics
Windsor Davies RIP
by +8Rich
19/01/19 04:11 PM
Different
by Craig Jezz
19/01/19 03:48 PM
Solar car charger
by John V6
19/01/19 02:15 PM
How do you cope with the wait
by HeadlessBlue
19/01/19 01:29 PM
FIrst to shout NIMBY wins..
by Alistair
19/01/19 01:22 PM
My Morgan story so far
by Fat Wolfie
19/01/19 11:18 AM
fancy a cheap foreign holiday home?
by howard
19/01/19 09:05 AM
Newest Members
PJS, 250swb, Mkiss, jacquesj, Dodger
6332 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,332 Registered Members
33 Forums
33,998 Topics
544,046 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
BertR
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Different by A11OGE @ 1 minute 7 seconds ago

I have had one of these (in black) fitted to my Morgan for years. Good and loud. Like above, I have the horns facing away from 'straight-ahead' to avoid getting full of rain etc. Originally Posted By Richard WoodI had this compact dual air horn fit
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: 'Top 10' mods to do on a 'standard' Plus 4? by pete757 @ 4 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By BurgundymogAnd a sexy (CXY) number plate. That is what Phil called her... 'Sexy', indeed after the CXY numberplate! Yes, the handover from Phil was excellent. Everything explained in great detail with genuine enthusiasm. He ha
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: ROY POW power pack gets the Roadster started ... by +8Rich @ 7 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RayOriginally Posted By +8Rich I haven't tried one but I thought I'd maybe go for the small one for my 3.9 unless someone flags it up on here as not suitable. . I've got a starter pack, different make, similar output. Used it o
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: ROY POW power pack gets the Roadster started ... by Ray @ 15 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By +8Rich I haven't tried one but I thought I'd maybe go for the small one for my 3.9 unless someone flags it up on here as not suitable. . I've got a starter pack, different make, similar output. Used it on various cars last wint
Welcome Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with the wait by HeadlessBlue @ 24 minutes 6 seconds ago

Cheers. Dave’s book (going to start sounding like a ruddy stalker soon) is genuinely a really enjoyable read though. It’s not often I find I can’t put a non fiction book down! To be fair the story is well told though and has a great theme runn
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: 'Top 10' mods to do on a 'standard' Plus 4? by Burgundymog @ 30 minutes 36 seconds ago

And a sexy (CXY) number plate.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Different by Burgundymog @ 34 minutes 0 seconds ago

I have dual Fiamm horns, they don't need a relay and the +4 already has wiring for two, one each side facing each other no water ingress and very loud.
Welcome Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with the wait by Richard Wood @ 37 minutes 34 seconds ago

Spend more time on this forum HB It won't shorten the wait but will help soak up the time Oh and join the MSCC and attend your local branch meet for sympathy. The six months free membership you get with your new car will be added retrospectivel
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: ROY POW power pack gets the Roadster started ... by Burgundymog @ 41 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Fuel.injJust looking at the tech specs which state it is adequate up to a 3.5L Petrol engine. Has anyone used it on their 3.9 plus 8? Or should I look at the heavier duty one? But that takes away the small compactness. The one
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Solar car charger by John V6 @ 41 minutes 59 seconds ago

Yes I have done so in the past & the old unit charges a battery to give light in the shed. The bit I was interested in was using the OBD port.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Windsor Davies RIP by Burgundymog @ 43 minutes 35 seconds ago

A great character, he will be missed. RIP Lovely boy
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Different by John V6 @ 44 minutes 2 seconds ago

I have a dual air horn powered via relay.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Different by Craig Jezz @ 45 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Graham, G4FUJThat stands out a bit! I'd agree re: water ingress though. The factory horns are not great quality graham, so when/if it stops working I will replace it for a better quality twins, so I can be heard if needed The
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: BMW E21 Build by deano @ 45 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Graham, G4FUJLooking good! +1
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Windsor Davies RIP by John V6 @ 45 minutes 47 seconds ago

I will miss him. A re run of series would be fun.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: fan knob only working on one speed by tom+4 @ 46 minutes 42 seconds ago

problem solved dashboard dismanteld and i took the two big white connectors of and back on and it worked so tkx milligoon
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Different by Richard Wood @ 48 minutes 7 seconds ago

I had this compact dual air horn fitted to my M3W. Cheap as chips with a very loud dual tone blast. Had to change the the unreliable relay for a decent quality diode one, but worked well after that. Just ordered another to fit to Morton.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Aero Air Bag Help by deano @ 48 minutes 55 seconds ago

There will be a sensor in the seat somewhere as the air bag is only activated when the seat is occupied.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Different by Graham, G4FUJ @ 49 minutes 41 seconds ago

That stands out a bit! I'd agree re: water ingress though.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: BMW E21 Build by Graham, G4FUJ @ 52 minutes 29 seconds ago

Looking good!
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Windsor Davies RIP by Graham, G4FUJ @ 54 minutes 10 seconds ago

Heard about it on the lunchtime news. Maybe there will be a re-run of "It ain't Half Hot Mum"
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: BMW E21 Build by Chunky4/4Racer @ 56 minutes 36 seconds ago

Update on the shell, I think you will agree its beginning to take shape now. The roll cage is now looking amazing but still a little way to go until its finished. The mount for the fire extinguisher bottle brackets is now installed. Here we
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Aero Air Bag Help by jonathan7barrow @ Today at 04:36 PM

We’re on an aero plus 8 built November 2014. I’ don’t think the seats are wired into the airbag system unless anybody knows better.
Welcome Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with the wait by Graham, G4FUJ @ Today at 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By HeadlessBlueNoted Graham. Is there a way of switching it to the correct place? HB Hi HB. One of the moderators will move the thread - if they feel it necessary - not something that happens often! Reg's suggestion is good, bu
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Cars mostly by +8Rich @ Today at 04:32 PM

Looks like a good afternoon in store for someone
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 52 53 >