Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
22 registered (Oakvillian, meabh, Bourbonmog, Stewart S, A11OGE, David Gibson, Ian Wegg, dmh, Dan_Lockwood, Neptune, 3Gs, JCK, Michael H, MDS61, HJP, James B W, twotribes, RJW, Moggo, nick w, planenut, paulmog), 124 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Custom made storage box for luggage rack
Southern Weather comes North
Island of Muhu in the rain
65 Plus 4 Four Seater back seat Lift-a-dot studs
Fuel cap seal
Newest Topics
It's a go.
by meabh
19/06/19 02:23 PM
Piston Heads Tues Evening
by lowebird
19/06/19 10:08 AM
Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by PaulV
18/06/19 07:22 PM
A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by TalkMorgan
18/06/19 07:16 PM
A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by TalkMorgan
18/06/19 07:15 PM
Fabulous "proper" Mini for sale....price WOW
by MDS61
18/06/19 06:30 PM
"Chirp" on cold start up on 1600 Sigma
by Max5
18/06/19 04:57 PM
Newest Members
PaulyG, René, Bodensee-Mog, Pip, jakexj9000
6556 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,556 Registered Members
33 Forums
35,399 Topics
571,235 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: It's a go. by meabh @ 13 seconds ago

Yep apparently the chassis has been completed.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Tongue in cheek Monday humour by Neptune @ 3 minutes 36 seconds ago

Most people know that Charles Dickens' novels were published widely in serial format via various national publications. It seems, however, that "A Tale of Two Cities" was released only through two regional newspapers. Apparently - it was th
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Rolls Royce Cullinan by MDS61 @ 7 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Peter JChris Harris has the measure of it.... https://youtu.be/WpdFOk8h-EA Top review that - Chris Harris - telling you how it is..... "This proves that the richest people in the world have no taste" - class!
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC by planenut @ 9 minutes 42 seconds ago

You need to research and know what you are buying, particularly with a pre 2014 car. At least these two safety related recall items should help make buying an earlier M3W less of a risk. An upgraded early car is still a good option, I have one myse
Jump to new posts Re: Fabulous "proper" Mini for sale....price WOW by MDS61 @ 23 minutes 43 seconds ago

Three posts and no one has mentioned "rust-and-Fiat" in the same sentence wow
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Cars mostly by SFG @ 30 minutes 24 seconds ago

Thrilled to see the Le Mans car displayed there. They look so much better than F1 cars
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Custom made storage box for luggage rack by Geir Karlsen @ 34 minutes 28 seconds ago

Impressed. Now your girlfriend can enjoy Morganeering. Nice job done!
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: New Tory Leader by Rovert @ Today at 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By Stewart S Rory Stewart looking and posing weirdly Yes, he does need a bit of "in front of camera" coaching. - Conversely maybe that is one of the things that differentiates him. Originally Posted By Stewart S Bori
Jump to new posts Re: "new" Top Gear by John V6 @ Today at 05:14 PM

I much preferred top gear extra
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Packing the Luggage Rack by Mark H @ Today at 04:52 PM

We use a Jofma tailbag under the boot and Givi 80ltr waterproof bag on the rack with a foldable trolley bungee fixed to the bag . Off load the washing into the tailbag using the hotel laundry bags to separate along the way. Jofma bags fit nicely acr
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: 3.7 Roadster Air Intake improvements by CooperMan @ Today at 04:50 PM

Sid, looks a good idea My MK2 version now has a scoop fitted above the rad which feeds air via a duct direct into the front airbox hole The engine deffo runs cooler as the fan cuts in a lot less
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Exhaust Bobbins by Rog G @ Today at 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By Craig JezzOriginally Posted By SteveTCraig, to do it properly you need to part the joint and apply the paste on the inside of the pipe. I can't see applying paste from the outside doing anything. Of course you could wrap it and u
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: A reason why M3Ws leak oil… by 3Gs @ Today at 04:37 PM

Here is a pic of the Centa journal that I had machined to the proper ground finish that is specified by crankshaft oil seal manufactures but deemed unnecessary by Morgan. Of course this how they should all look and I'm very glad that at least one
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Toll charge - WOW by pandy @ Today at 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By Redfate When i am in a hurry or have large mileages to cover they offer good value for money. I agree. I'd rather pay a toll to drive on a well maintained and relatively uncrowded Autoroute if I need to get from A to B quic
Jump to new posts Re: what3words: the new way to find places by Hamwich @ Today at 03:10 PM

Just found out that they've adopted this system for addressing post in Mongolia. https://www.npr.org/2016/06/19/482514949...t=1560953295651
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel cap seal by John V6 @ Today at 03:01 PM

Cheers Mike
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: My fuel gauge has gone Boris Johnson by WilsonLaidlaw @ Today at 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By Richard Wood No the sender on the M3W is separate from the pump although there was one integral to the pump for use on other applications such as Land Rover. The earth connection to sender is a tag in wiring loom which connects
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 New design Luggage Rack by LightSpeed @ Today at 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By kankeLThanks! I believe MichaelH was the first to find these clamps, so kudos to him! https://www.summitracing.com/parts/AAF-ALL99161 Nice looking clamps, but does this have the same dissimilar metal corrosion effect that the
Meets & Events
Jump to new posts Re: Morgan plus 6 at VictoryMog2019 21-23 june by Almond @ Today at 02:10 PM

+1 to Peter's comments. My 440i in standard mode doesn't sound a patch on the +8. If I switch to sports mode and the sports exhaust flaps (BMW official accessory and with extra Power Pack) are then opened, its astonishingly loud with the usual pops a
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Changing brake fluid 2010 Roadster by +8Rich @ Today at 02:01 PM

Not a silly question but Off.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Cracked and bent chassis . by planenut @ Today at 11:31 AM

Even if Grockle was still an owner these checks would not be applicable to his car as the problems are only on pre 2014 cars. Both these issues were addressed by the time the 2014 specification changes were implemented, so MMC knew there was a pr
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Bonnet stays +4 by DaveW @ Today at 11:15 AM

Elasticated cord has a million uses, and is freely available in different colours and thicknesses. In fact I'm using some as wing beading on the pedal Morgan...…...
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Back on TM with a M3W on order by Waldemar @ Today at 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By chocadoodledooHi Raphy, Had an initial chat with Red Leader about this possibility for next year. It is looking positive, with several interested, lets see what can be sorted out. Hopefully he will be up for organising/with you.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Piston Heads Tues Evening by lowebird @ Today at 10:08 AM

Did anyone else see Aeromans wonderful car briefly on Pistonheads visit to Morgan? It was quite a quick sighting so I wondered if I was seeing things
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Have Your Driven you M3W Today? : Stories... by rcmatt @ Today at 10:06 AM

my wife actually fell asleep as a passenger last Sunday, so it is doable
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >