Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
22 registered (srapendle, Graham, G4FUJ, John V6, Malcolm Hoar, deano, Richard Wood, HeadlessBlue, Chunky4/4Racer, Craig Jezz, KennethM, Alistair, spooner, tom+4, Elcyd, jong, BobtheTrain, dmh, petemog, teifistar, Button, Rog G, Camelot), 120 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
The winter M3W
SwanMog Christmas party
Finished Plus 4 Side View
Mkiss Mog +4 fourseater
Management of cooling air flow
Newest Topics
Windsor Davies RIP
by +8Rich
19/01/19 04:11 PM
Different
by Craig Jezz
19/01/19 03:48 PM
Solar car charger
by John V6
19/01/19 02:15 PM
How do you cope with the wait
by HeadlessBlue
19/01/19 01:29 PM
FIrst to shout NIMBY wins..
by Alistair
19/01/19 01:22 PM
My Morgan story so far
by Fat Wolfie
19/01/19 11:18 AM
fancy a cheap foreign holiday home?
by howard
19/01/19 09:05 AM
Newest Members
PJS, 250swb, Mkiss, jacquesj, Dodger
6332 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,332 Registered Members
33 Forums
33,998 Topics
544,026 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
BertR
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Different by Richard Wood @ 58 seconds ago

I had this compact dual air horn fitted to my M3W. Cheap as chips with a very loud dual tone blast. Had to change the the unreliable relay for a decent quality diode one, but worked well after that. Just ordered another to fit to Morton.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Aero Air Bag Help by deano @ 1 minute 46 seconds ago

There will be a sensor in the seat somewhere as the air bag is only activated when the seat is occupied.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: BMW E21 Build by Graham, G4FUJ @ 5 minutes 20 seconds ago

Looking good!
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Windsor Davies RIP by Graham, G4FUJ @ 7 minutes 1 second ago

Heard about it on the lunchtime news. Maybe there will be a re-run of "It ain't Half Hot Mum"
Welcome Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with the wait by Graham, G4FUJ @ 14 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By HeadlessBlueNoted Graham. Is there a way of switching it to the correct place? HB Hi HB. One of the moderators will move the thread - if they feel it necessary - not something that happens often! Reg's suggestion is good, bu
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Cars mostly by +8Rich @ 18 minutes 53 seconds ago

Looks like a good afternoon in store for someone
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: ROY POW power pack gets the Roadster started ... by +8Rich @ 34 minutes 22 seconds ago

I haven't tried one but I thought I'd maybe go for the small one for my 3.9 unless someone flags it up on here as not suitable.
Movie & Video Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Morgan story so far by KEVFITZ @ 36 minutes 10 seconds ago

Special time...your first new Morgan.. Enjoy the ride !!!
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: fancy a cheap foreign holiday home? by Alistair @ 58 minutes 23 seconds ago

You mean the builders Tim. All I can say is that trying to remotely contract and project manage the build as a Brit will make it feel like you are dealing with them. Unless you have someone local to ride it I would be wary. It would be interesting
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: When to give up driving ? by howard @ Today at 03:47 PM

Good for him. I did the advanced test on my bike early in the millenium. I very much doubt that I would pass it now.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: FIrst to shout NIMBY wins.. by Paul F @ Today at 03:45 PM

Reading the article, it will be 2040 before they are in manufacture. I will then be too old to care. For the right fee, I will take one in my back garden and spend the moment on holidays - as far away as possible (just in case). Anyone with an inter
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: What does a "No Deal Brexit" look like? by rainbowj @ Today at 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By GambalungaOriginally Posted By rainbowjOriginally Posted By HamwichOriginally Posted By GambalungaWhat deal do you want? I suspect there are still a fair few Leavers out there who think the EU is going to fold at the last minu
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: 'Top 10' mods to do on a 'standard' Plus 4? by HeadlessBlue @ Today at 03:42 PM

That car looks lovely! +1 re shout out for Phil. He has been v understanding and patient in all his dealings with me. AW are excellent HB
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Solar car charger by lowebird @ Today at 03:38 PM

I have been using a couple of small solar panels for years especially good when leaving your car at airports.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Spot lights by Craig Jezz @ Today at 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By DonjohnCraig, if it helps visualise those Wipac spots from Williams, here they are fitted to my car. John, Plus 4 Gdi. They look good, thanks John
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: 1972 4/4 Column Switch by TBM @ Today at 01:53 PM

Had to make a slight alteration, but all working, looks the part and a fraction of the cost of the Morgan one.....
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: fan knob only working on one speed by lowebird @ Today at 12:19 PM

As the heater fan switch is on the left of the dashboard, I have no choice as to whether it is used or not. It is firmly in SWMBO territory!!
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Morgan doing well - Economist by TheCustomer @ Today at 11:48 AM

Morgan, the carmaker that thrives by doing everything wrong While other firms fret about electrification and autonomous technology, Morgan cheerfully ignores the rules Print edition | Britain Jan 17th 2019| MALVERN Morgan’s open-topped sports c
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Workshop Note -Steering Damper by Richard Wood @ Today at 11:08 AM

Thanks for explanation Dave. As you suggest the issue could be owner sensitive. Mine coming up to 4000 miles on the clock, is light although still without strong self centering action, leaving the handling pleasantly neutral. Certainly no wobble or s
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Quality Control - should I be surprised? by Graham, G4FUJ @ Today at 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By BobJ 1st Feb Graham. I went round years ago - probably 1990ish. Be interesting to see what has changed (if anything) in almost 30 years. You'll see a lot of changes then. Enjoy.
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: I am seeing a theme developing here. by Graham, G4FUJ @ Today at 08:54 AM

I'm sure the Duck Billed Platypus is quite happy with its appearance
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Trek to S&S factory in Viola,WI. by Sportster @ Today at 06:02 AM

Everyone who is really serious about going please private message me. I need to get an idea of how many hotel rooms we might need in Lake Geneva the night of Thurs. June 27th and how many rooms we’ll need in LaCrosse Fri. night June 28th. The Minne
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Skyland Drive /Blue Ridge (VA) Rally, June 13-16 by 06032 @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Quick update. I've just heard from the group sales manager directly. She's willing to hold 15 assorted rooms for us, plus private space in the Pub Room for a club dinner on either Friday or Saturday night. She'll send me the package details (includi
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Revival Montlhery 2019 by nestor59310 @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

2017 : https://youtu.be/Tp2Shw3Vr6k
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings from the colonies... by truckin-on @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Hope the dates hold for you! For me, it was off about 5 months from the original build slot :-) 9+ months from order to delivery...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >