Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
14 registered (Malcolm T, jrt, Stewart S, petemog, Clipper, boxboxbox, Dean-Royal, Heinz, Alistair, Northernmorgan, Nonsuch, ewn, kar120c, tnj), 91 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
The winter M3W
SwanMog Christmas party
Finished Plus 4 Side View
Mkiss Mog +4 fourseater
Management of cooling air flow
Newest Topics
Aero Air Bag Help
by jonathan7barrow
18/01/19 08:05 PM
VDO Clock Set
by AZJowett
18/01/19 06:23 PM
ROY POW power pack gets the Roadster started ...
by dmh
18/01/19 05:57 PM
Workshop Note -Steering Damper
by DaveW
18/01/19 05:19 PM
fan knob only working on one speed
by tom+4
18/01/19 04:49 PM
S&S X-Wedge Manual Found!
by AZJowett
18/01/19 03:22 PM
SWMBO is in clink!
by howard
18/01/19 02:19 PM
Newest Members
PJS, 250swb, Mkiss, jacquesj, Dodger
6332 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,332 Registered Members
33 Forums
33,990 Topics
543,852 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: When to give up driving ? by Clipper @ 1 minute 30 seconds ago

Its nuts driving when you are nearly hundred, but at the other end of the scale, I have been driving past a nearby lamp post with dozens of bunches of flowers tied to it. You know whats coming - reading the local weekly paper today and four teenager
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: I am seeing a theme developing here. by Stewart S @ 5 minutes 4 seconds ago

All cars have ‘souls’ mainly because of the necessity to have two headlights which infer eyes The radiator as a mostly angry or aggressive mouth is quite a recent design meme that could only really developed after the flat radiator and first ap
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Roadster LMV6 Article by Northernmorgan @ 7 minutes 7 seconds ago

Well he gets the Morgan. The only thing I’d dispute is the comment “ While this model evokes a lost world, it came from a Morgan design team whose average age is 27. “ There might have been a bit of redesign of engine mounts etc and the dash t
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: fan knob only working on one speed by Budster @ 28 minutes 46 seconds ago

A two speed heater fan!! What manner of modern sorcery is this?
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Towing a trailer in France by Budster @ 30 minutes 48 seconds ago

Peter Can I suggest a phone call to the friendly folk at The Automobile magazine? They were at the last Montlhery Revival and towed a car down. Also the VSCC may give you pointers as again many of their members were in attendance.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Aero Air Bag Help by asbojohn @ 36 minutes 0 seconds ago

Before you go too far have you tried flicking the inertia switch and leaving it for a while to see if the issue disappear?
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Quality Control - should I be surprised? by tmg513 @ Today at 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By BobJOriginally Posted By Graham, G4FUJ Bring the whole car When is your tour? 1st Feb Graham. I went round years ago - probably 1990ish. Be interesting to see what has changed (if anything) in almost 30 years. The charge for
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: ROY POW power pack gets the Roadster started ... by Frank 4x4 @ Today at 07:48 PM

Hello David, Did the battery recharge if it was flat? I have often wondered about these Gel Batteries? Frank
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Morgan doing well - Economist by Heinz @ Today at 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By deanoSounds like a fair summary. +1
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: 'Top 10' mods to do on a 'standard' Plus 4? by +8Rich @ Today at 07:10 PM

Great to hear you have a Morgan that's for you Pete congratulations enjoy your new adventures.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Alternative mirrors by PaulV @ Today at 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By AZJowettOmnico 941ST S.Steel Interior Classic Car Mirror with Self-adhesive Attachment Has anyone tried this? I am hesitant to drill into my MOG. Question is whether the adhesive will hold a heavyish mirror against the vibrat
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Workshop Note -Steering Damper by DaveW @ Today at 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By nick wOriginally Posted By DaveWOh do I sell other items Button???? I hope you've told the taxman about your huge extra income from those spring gaitors Dave!!!!!!! Nick That's MrsW's production line Nick...…...
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 UK convoy to Jungfrau-Traffen by Mark H @ Today at 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By R1NGAAs usual I'm a bit late to this topic, but do plan to join you all this year, probably, but it might clash with another event I need to attend. Will know soon hopefully..... Nice one R1NGA 👍
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Auxiliary drive belt ,4/4 sigma by OZ 4/4 @ Today at 06:24 PM

Very useful, thank you
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts VDO Clock Set by AZJowett @ Today at 06:23 PM

The manual with the M3W with the Heritage dash lacks the clock setting instructions so I thought I'd share: The clock can be set by pressing two buttons: The left button moves the pointer counterclockwise, the right button moves the pointer clockwi
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Tongue in cheek Monday humour by Heinz @ Today at 06:20 PM

never saw him with a SG.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: S&S X-Wedge Manual Found! by planenut @ Today at 05:52 PM

If you look on the link to the Morgan Three Wheeler Club website below, the S&S X-Wedge manual is there along with a lot of other useful information. It is free to access even if you are not a member, although it is worth joining. https://www.m
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Dashboard size by TigerTim @ Today at 05:11 PM

I found both of these helpful to make and veneer my own dash. Gorilla Glue worked really well. Bought my veneer from Capital Crispin who will send samples (big enough to make a tiny practice dashboard.) http://www.triumphtrs.co.uk/TR%20Drivers%20Ima
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
They are still working to have a really well done product. I am supporting with pics etc. Stay tuned. For now it looks stunning even if with some fine tuning needed.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: SWMBO is in clink! by lowebird @ Today at 03:50 PM

They have had two of these in Norwich for quite a few years now. One is actually in the prison and the other in the old guild hall. The first time the Memsahib and I went I was a little apprehensive as to how you would approach the prisoner who was s
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings from the colonies... by AZJowett @ Today at 03:42 PM

I ordered my new custom M3W from Pete Larsen and had it within 3 months. Seems production goes in waves. Happy to drive it for Christmas!
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: What does a "No Deal Brexit" look like? by Gambalunga @ Today at 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By Hamwich....... it's not unreasonable to foresee that our new found independence is going to cost us all a great deal more if we want to manage without immigration. Which won't make much difference to the wealthy who will always
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Morgan Runabout by nick w @ Today at 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By BobtheTrainOriginally Posted By nick wOriginally Posted By Budster Finally and regarding the reduced louvres: at the 2009 Centenary, a well known senior MSCC member boasted of the weight saving his fully louvred bonnets had ove
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: LED headlights by CooperMan @ Today at 02:40 PM

Just for a comparison I took my modern BMW with factory option LED headlamps to the same spot This is Dipped This is Full beam
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: S5- Paint Issues by luckywhiteheathe @ Today at 02:28 PM

Thanks for the update Stef. That all sounds very positive. Taking my car back to the dealer early next week to have it transported back to the factory... it's booked in for the 28th. Will keep you posted.....
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >