Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
21 registered (Richard Wood, Rog G, RB1, SteveT, rockabilly john, N22MOG, Pmh44, kwb, MJF, Rudolf, John Winn, ewn, Phil1953, HJP, Graham, G4FUJ, Craig Jezzard69, OZ 4/4, DougieG, Alistair, M3W55, lowebird), 35 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Yesterday's outing
RRAF Normandy Rally last week.
Spotted in Honfleur
For the Lotus fans
Spotted today at Kop Hill
Newest Topics
Dewalt 18 volt Battery Grease Gun
by Craig Jezzard69
19/09/18 08:44 PM
+4 inertia switch
by asbojohn
19/09/18 08:24 PM
M3W to Portugal
by Alistair
19/09/18 05:51 PM
Falling Leaves, Which Garden Vac?
by IvorMog
19/09/18 04:25 PM
Fuel filler caps Plus 8
by Culminator
19/09/18 01:25 PM
Alternate Parts List
by Westward
19/09/18 12:28 PM
Owner’s Hand Book (revisited)
by Fox Terrier
19/09/18 08:11 AM
Newest Members
Grahamt43, Erock Germany, revheadfrank, Scarper, mossmog53
6189 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,189 Registered Members
33 Forums
32,981 Topics
523,039 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Bring A Trailer - Morgans & Interesting vehicles by OZ 4/4 @ 7 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By OZ 4/4Interesting offering 1968 Morgan Plus 8 So interesting observations in the auction commentary
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Dewalt 18 volt Battery Grease Gun by kwb @ 11 minutes 55 seconds ago

Yes, definitely an overkill - but I use a similar, not so sophisticated device for 8 years now. And I would not want to do greasing any other way.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: 4?4 washer bottle and pump by lowebird @ 13 minutes 47 seconds ago

Bob, No I haven't as I really don't like them ( except the DB4Z ) but I assume from your post that the number of Jaguar, Volvo and Ford parts are amazing. Does that help when needing replacement parts though?
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Tiff Needell Rides Again..... by Mark H @ 20 minutes 38 seconds ago

Great video, thanks for sharing.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: The First M3W End of Season Bash ? by Mark H @ 21 minutes 40 seconds ago

Looking fwd to Sywell & meeting up with everyone, hopefully we'll have some good news re MOGster.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Leaves, Which Garden Vac? by lowebird @ 23 minutes 44 seconds ago

I have just bought another Atco Tractor and buy using the cutter on a mid to high setting, I can pick up and shred the leaves all at once. The main trouble is that I'm still doing it in Jan/Feb as the stupid oak trees like to hang on until the beech
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: +4 inertia switch by asbojohn @ 28 minutes 8 seconds ago

The car has a manual isolator which can be reached from inside the car, I’m more worried about losing all power and getting whacked from behind. Ideally moving the isolator from the bulkhead under the bonnet would work or by passing the road going
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Talk Mog by lowebird @ 28 minutes 29 seconds ago

It's still always nice to hear from you though Steve even if you have gone over to the dark side.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Adjusting bonnet catches by DaveW @ 54 minutes 6 seconds ago

Its the airscoop Bob. Note how the louvres switch alignment.
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Looks sensational. All you gotta do is keep it looking that way. I restored a coupe E nut and bolt but couldn't bring myself to get it dirty so sold it. Hopefully you're not daft like me. My Woman bought the below a few years ago, like yours but ta
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: How to push a Morgan by +8Rich @ Today at 07:21 PM

They seem to use that method a lot and of course the leverage is good with those huge wheels.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Alternate Parts List by Richard Wood @ Today at 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By RobbieRichard - the stock ones are best described as" pushers of Muck" - I replaced mine with parts of better blades the thresd is http://www.talkmorgan.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/308034/Searchpage/1/Main/2
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: So, have you driven your Morgan today? by Stewart S @ Today at 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By HamwichOriginally Posted By tmg513Me too. I don't think I've ever been nicked in France, an apology has always seen me on my way with a telling off. I got pulled in the Campervan once for something or other, to this day I'm no
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts M3W to Portugal by Alistair @ Today at 05:51 PM

Some of you are aware of Alex Goy who used to be at X-Car and is now a freelancer. https://www.facebook.com/A1GOY He made the video that caused my wallet to suffer a connery as we bought the Coupe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR6lwpfte9Q I stil
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: New Zealand anyone? by Chris99 @ Today at 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By Mark HNot going DHL (Drop it!, Hide it!, lLose it!) 😉😜
General Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: For the Lotus fans by IvorMog @ Today at 05:09 PM

I love the colours on the 7 and indeed all Lotus' that use that Green and Yellow scheme. Does the Yellow have an official colour spec e.g Lotus Yellow or a Pantone number etc?
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel filler caps Plus 8 by SimonH @ Today at 04:13 PM

There isn't a fixed dimension per se There's 3 different fuel tanks in that period Wait until I've finished your tank, trial fit it, and then cut the holes to suit Simon @ SiFab.co.uk
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Near Side Indicator Issue by stantheman @ Today at 03:58 PM

Oh dear, and here was me thinking my new indicator module would fix things. I guess it did...but only for 11 weeks. I'm back to square one with exactly the same problem. Would you believe the dealer is also saying the part may NOT be under warranty
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Trip to the Spanish Picos by Deejay @ Today at 03:11 PM

Hi Robbie, yes it was me, with the Rich Maroon Plus 4. How delighted we were to meet up with you all, after only seeing one Mog in 4 days up until then. Agree with your remarks wholeheartedly. And, yes, we met up with Dr. John again at Santillana an
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Cars mostly by The Austrian @ Today at 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By HeinzOkay, so it's the coke "after." 😎 One of the reasons why youngsters hardly drive Morgan cars...
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: Bloomin' Sidepipes by Peter J @ Today at 02:41 PM

I know that when the +8 Sportsters were first sold to Swiss Customers there was an issue with the fixed towing loop at the back: it wasn't homologated and had to be removed. Very picky, the Swiss....
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Plus4 digital water temp. readout in speedo. by Richard Wood @ Today at 02:04 PM

IF your oil temp sensor had a similar resistance range AND you were happy to do a mental temp conversion on the readout then it should work. A long shot IMHO though.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Which car gives us more fun. by sospan @ Today at 12:42 PM

I loved my ‘93 4/4 with 1.6 cvh efi engine. A good engine with about 110bhp. Never measured but taken from other places. I used to enjoy keeping up with roadsters/Plus8’s on runs by reading the road and using the gears/revs. A nimble car that poo
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Creative Tax Discs........................... by lightsphere @ Today at 11:29 AM

I issued my own disc minutes after the withdrawal. There are very few extras you can have on an Aero, so why not.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Billet start switch by meabh @ Today at 11:11 AM

Richard , that is very helpful. Thank you
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >