Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
8 registered (Hamwich, OZ 4/4, Mike D, DaveK, Mogdavid, Alan Patterson, IvorMog, JohnS), 74 Guests and 35 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
5000 ton lift
1934 SS Avatar
Silverstone trackday
ready
wood handle
Newest Topics
Nick Mason's toy cupboard
by madmax
49 minutes 57 seconds ago
Petrol filler cap
by Stewart S
Yesterday at 08:53 PM
I know of an S1 Roadster for sale
by DaveW
Yesterday at 08:24 PM
Dalek Xmas
by John V6
Yesterday at 04:14 PM
AM
by GerryWal
Yesterday at 10:07 AM
Half price Aston - totally mad !
by madmax
Yesterday at 08:50 AM
Nerdish tendencies. Help!
by howard
15/12/17 08:45 PM
Newest Members
26red, Toolhog, Adw, kennyboy, Krazy Horse
5825 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5,825 Registered Members
33 Forums
30,568 Topics
479,170 Posts

Most users ever online: 262 @ 26/10/17 08:34 PM
Today's Birthdays
TRMAN, Wallace Johnston
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Petrol filler cap by paulmog @ 27 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Stewart S The pick up didn’t go to plan after 3 weeks of preparing the car and I’ve subsequently discovered some bigger issues. Hopefully it’s all just an oversight and a mix up but I’ll find out in the next couple of day
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: New Morgan Aero 8 GT by Stewart S @ 45 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Peter JOriginally Posted By Alistairhttps://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201712162096760?model=AERO 3.8L?????? Really????
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Nick Mason's toy cupboard by madmax @ 51 minutes 4 seconds ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj95sL9yksg
Jump to new posts Re: Half price Aston - totally mad ! by Neilda @ 51 minutes 53 seconds ago

There have been several hundred thousand Boxters made against only 7,400 328's. It's rarity that drives values more than a perceived value.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Shock this morning. by OZ 4/4 @ Today at 06:18 AM

If the weather holds, 259 is very gettable but at 2 for....Originally Posted By IvorMogI wish I hadn't started this thread. I suspect the Brits will now go quiet.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Old school car merits an old school phone. by BertL @ Today at 05:02 AM

Probably wiped-out by Blottobucket!
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Dalek Xmas by Richard - Aus @ Today at 04:41 AM

Very good!
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Ignition Coil for '74 4/4 1600 crosflow by ScotsGent @ Today at 04:41 AM

Glad to hear. I just updated mine a few months ago. I was hoping it was a good, long term investment and my Flamethrower looks like the original coil. Thanks,
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Foot pedal adjustment by Adrenalinsports @ Today at 12:12 AM

I bought the B-G wheel spacer and realized it only fits the standard steering wheel. I have the Brooklands addition steering wheel which as 4 bolts instead of 3. Anyone one know of any sources that sell a steering wheel spacer for the brooklands st
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Heater Plus 4 2012 by Nickplus4 @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Mark, Its a dash out job to lubricate the heater cable. Three screws on the front of the dash at the top, plus the tiny screws that attach the dash to the under tray, lower the steering column and the dash will pull away enough to give you access.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Broad Band by Wet String by PeterG @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

For nuisance calls I use Trumpton Fire Station. "Is that Mr ...." "No its Pugh are you after Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble or Grub" Works a treat
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Brake Calipers by Eddie Cairns @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Agreed Arwyn. What is the problem with some fluid loss, every time I change a caliper on either one of my cars or on a friends car, I always bleed that caliper and the other side caliper until I get new clean fluid out both sides. I usually do the
Jump to new posts Re: Cars ' n' Girls mostly by +8Rich @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

A funny sight of the Austin Mini that Bruce McLaren used to test his Can Am wings? Goodwood ?
General Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: 5000 ton lift by +8Rich @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

There's irony it's burning oil like there's no tomorrow to look like a Christmas tree to plant windmills in the sea .. As long as they beat Forrest Trumps deadline it's ok by me .
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Smaller Diameter Steering Wheel 1982 4/4 by Deejay @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

I have an offset wheel. Whilst it certainly improves leg room it does have a disadvantage. If you attack a series of tight bends at speed, such as you might encounter on mountain roads the eccentricity as the wheel is turned sharply, really makes its
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Harry’s Wedding! by +8Rich @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Well it does clash with one very important sports event. http://northwest200.org/practice-race-schedule/
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts I know of an S1 Roadster for sale by DaveW @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Jon Mark is looking to sell his S1 Roadster. He's submitted a for sale post which has not yet been authorised. It's either 04 or 05 and close to mine in chassis number. Jons Roadster won car of the show at one of the Mogs. I think it was Buxton. Un
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Insulating metal garage doors by DaveW @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

I had a small gap under mine which I've closed up with a wooden batten. I don't want the mice to have easy access. With cats you won't have to bother.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Nerdish tendencies. Help! by Peter J @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By howardWhat is happening to me?? I'll be counting bonnet louvres next It is written in your destiny... louvres will be part of your life! I understand what you mean about mental agility. I support a multi-national group o
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: TM Lunch at the Greedy Goose, anyone? by Hamwich @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

Great Stuff! Time to start a list, methinks. Graham Tim & Jane Neil L David DMH Peter J & Mrs J Steve SBM and Di If anyone else fancies coming along, just add your names to the end of the list and I'll book a table a bit nearer the time.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Very excited by Stringers Best Mate @ Yesterday at 01:14 PM

Thanks for popping in yesterday, Stewart. Good to see you and especially good to have a look at your lovely car..! I bet the boys will love that V6 growl.. How nice of the pub to have a red door in that photo, too..! Happy Christmas, chum.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Cold air scoop for bonnet - +4 by twotribes @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Nice shots Peter it's witchcraft isn't it. How a rough looking bare-metal fabrication becomes a beautiful smooth finished scoop. On my wish-list...
Jump to new posts Re: AM by David_E @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By GerryWalhttp://www.classicandperformancecar.com/...ven-at-goodwood
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Last Bank closure in Dartmouth by Alistair @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

I think you are right Peter. I have long suspected that they are deliberately making the service only sufficient on free banking with the deliberate intention of driving you to the premium offering. It would make sense as a business.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Kirk and Beths M3W by Bunny @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

I took a look at the Sharkhide website and the stuff looks really impressive! Wouldn't it be great if MMC used it on all bare metal surfaces during manufacture. Anyone know a UK supplier?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >