Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
14 registered (dmh, Ray, John V6, lloydie99, Ricardo, VinMogger, sospan, teifistar, mph, BobtheTrain, uvk33n, petemog, +8Rich, bilibib), 101 Guests and 59 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Selling
After 17 months
Meanwhile in Malvern Link...
Banana Box Revealed...
Prescott 14th July 2018
Newest Topics
so what makes aa classic car
by howard
21/07/18 10:08 AM
48 state USA M3W trip passes through New Jersey
by truckin-on
21/07/18 06:27 AM
Silverstone Classic
by Tresco
20/07/18 09:43 PM
Anyone bought one ?
by madmax
20/07/18 09:06 PM
Honey I shrunk the G-Wagen...
by twotribes
20/07/18 08:19 PM
Fossil Mog meeting ?
by +8Rich
20/07/18 08:08 PM
Driving a 4/4 to LE MANS - Link
by andymot
20/07/18 08:02 PM
Newest Members
08rev3, Tony1953, Chris Shilton, newlands, Chris M3W
6090 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,090 Registered Members
33 Forums
32,440 Topics
513,050 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
toitoine
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: What discs...? by sospan @ 4 minutes 21 seconds ago

I would like ABS as an upgrade. It is easy to lock the wheels with standard brakes. I have a couple of times in emergency stop situations. It does take discipline to ease off to unlock...cadence style.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Love it, hate it ! by sospan @ 8 minutes 19 seconds ago

One more thought..... Mk1 Cortina....... Standard production car versus Lotus Cortina. Both classics? How does desirability fit in as a criteria?
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Fossil Mog meeting ? by BobtheTrain @ 11 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DaveWOriginally Posted By +8Rich There were 2 identified on here as sub 50 I believe a while back. Craig is one. Isn't sub 50 a woofer? No, it's a vaping pen.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Tongue in cheek Monday humour by +8Rich @ 12 minutes 11 seconds ago

Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: 48 state USA M3W trip passes through New Jersey by Brum Rum @ 20 minutes 51 seconds ago

What a great adventure......... so jealous! Andy
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: so what makes aa classic car by sospan @ 22 minutes 27 seconds ago

Howard...I agree that a new Mog isn’t a true classic. The styling may be but in my mind an older car or one with a special history could be considered as such.Deciding what would make a Mog classic would be hard. So many engine variants to start
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Driving a 4/4 to LE MANS - Link by sospan @ 28 minutes 13 seconds ago

So....you plan a trip. You look at the details.... Where, distance, luggage needs, weather etc.. You plan accordingly. Don’t like the weather/heat/lack of comfort? Option 1...Change your plan to mitigate your dislikes. Option 2....Don’t go. The o
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: series 1 Roadster sump damage by PJB @ 36 minutes 7 seconds ago

No need to correct much, just to confirm. The high stiffness of the rebound spring if in compression at ride height adds to the softer main spring rate, so to only use the main spring in bump the rebound spring must be just kissing the hub. The rebo
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Advice - Roadster 3.0 V6 or +8 3.9 V8 by Richard Wood @ 44 minutes 30 seconds ago

Being new to Classic Morgans I read with interest the comparisons and issues. All seem to relate to earlier versions of Roadster and +8 though. As an expectant owner of latest spec. 3.7 Roadster I would be interested to hear viewpoints and compariso
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Honey I shrunk the G-Wagen... by Jono @ 51 minutes 41 seconds ago

I think it’s a great little truck. When I started out nearly thirty years ago, my first 4x4 was a Red Suzuki SJ commercial van. It was tiny looking back but it never broke down. The rust got it Badly but the shap of this new one is almost exactly t
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: alternative tyre size 2005 4/4 by Heinz @ Today at 09:34 AM

Hopefully we have some more nice days before you can test the TT-2 in the wet Let us know your experiences. I can say, that the TT-2 is also better than the Conti in the wet as well. What pressure do you drive? As the TT-2 feels more compliant than
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: If men designed their own houses. by DaveW @ Today at 09:34 AM

I'd heard that.
Welcome Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Morgan owner from north germany by Neilda @ Today at 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By daitonaCould I go to a ford garage??? I imagine you could go to a friendly Ford garage - although they may charge you for reading the codes. The engine is out of a Ford Mustang - the 3.7 Duratec. It's worth looking up OBD II
The Malvern Arms
Very hard to.make money out of magazines but I once met the guy who started Real Classic, a bike mag. He did so by cutting out the was distribution margin.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought one ? by lowebird @ Today at 09:19 AM

Yes, running costs ( of all types ) can be a big factor, but, as much as I really don't get hyper cars ( unless of course they are Ferraris ) we look and then buy these type of cars with our hearts then get the head ache later. If you get a chance to
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Selling by Neilda @ Today at 09:15 AM

Nice and shiny and probably the best angle for a Morgan.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Likewise Chris - Rgds Mark
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Noise from the driving belt by The Austrian @ Today at 08:25 AM

Originally Posted By walt207 As I have an aluminium pulley I have ordered a steel one. You will not regret this investment!
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrities and Charities by Fox Terrier @ Today at 08:13 AM

A few years ago a number of us from work gave up two weeks of our holiday and paid our flights and expenses to go and work with a charity in a small village in Kenya. Although it was life changing for me, it also gave me an insight into the life of a
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: So, have you driven your Morgan today? by Heinz @ Today at 08:05 AM

Originally Posted By BobtheTrainOriginally Posted By HeinzOriginally Posted By Clipperwhile you are in a good mood - why the avatar - once looked it up, think it’s a country and western singer. Can’t think of his name. His face is more familiar
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: I keep discovering things by BobtheTrain @ Today at 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By Felix42Originally Posted By DaveWMy 2005 manifolds are stainless......... What's a manifold? When a male nurse turns down the bed.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Have Your Driven you M3W Today? : Stories... by The Austrian @ Today at 07:54 AM

Originally Posted By Stringers Best MateColloquially known as 'The Full Fangio', Hannes..! not as fast but as much oil in my face
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: Aero 8 S4 heater fans by Michael @ Today at 07:36 AM

I think when I get a minute I will try removing the blower fan and see if I can find a upgrade for it 🤞🏻
General Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: NC500 Run by ewn @ Today at 07:09 AM

Flicking through the gallery as I feel the urge to head for the hills again. Just noticed you’re front valance, I fancy having a go at fitting one, which brand is yours?
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Boo Hoo by BobtheTrain @ Today at 12:34 AM

Originally Posted By BurgundymogBig mistake Not if your wife can't get into the Morgan with her MS and below knee amputation.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >