Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
20 registered (Bobster, Bunny, Stuart Green, James B W, Kolvites, Stewart S, MOG 615, BigSteve, +8Rich, Lord Sward, Blackadder, Eddie Cairns, Craig Jezzard69, Hodge, Malcolm Hoar, Rog G, brownbaker, smudger1, paulmog, PaulJ), 75 Guests and 82 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
should have it by the end of this year
Last weekend in the Alps
Morgan meets Transformers
Spotted hiding at Henry Moore Foundation
Bury St Ed and the Krazy Horse
Newest Topics
New Garage - lift question
by Sutton's Burrow
18/10/17 05:40 PM
Hardly believable!
by Eddie
18/10/17 02:43 PM
Weekend in the Cotswolds
by MOG 615
18/10/17 02:17 PM
Advice on how to sell my S1Aero 8
by Mark jackson
18/10/17 01:27 PM
Autumn Leaves Mountain Roads
by Gambalunga
18/10/17 07:15 AM
Interesting item about exhaust gases
by nick w
17/10/17 06:03 PM
An all electric future!
by Gambalunga
17/10/17 02:11 PM
Newest Members
velociphiles, Landiman, Neil Marsay, 44mog, KennethM
5738 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
5,738 Registered Members
33 Forums
29,970 Topics
467,588 Posts

Most users ever online: 260 @ 23/08/17 09:25 PM
Today's Birthdays
ron
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: An all electric future! by smudger1 @ 8 minutes 24 seconds ago

I was party to a conversation a couple of weeks ago, where I was informed the motor industry is already looking beyond batteries and working with capacitors which will be able to charge up quicker than filling a petrol tank. So all the government ne
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: So, have you driven your Morgan today? by +8Rich @ 10 minutes 19 seconds ago

Nice coastal run out today Torcross after the bit of a blow tother day. Up the creek.. Smokin..
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Hardly believable! by Stewart S @ 12 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By sospanHmmmmmm I had to check the date....it is NOT April 1st. Perhaps it should read 2020 vehicles annual build by the year 52000.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Roadster- - To buy or not to buy? by John V6 @ 27 minutes 46 seconds ago

Button, you need to have been to Big Texas Steak Ranch in Amarillo to mount the Horns on the bonnet. I was thinking of it but $99 for a plastic set put me off. https://www.bigtexan.com/ The beer is good , steak didn't impress. John
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: SS04MOG.. +4 SUPERSPORTS by PaulJ @ 30 minutes 40 seconds ago

On depreciation I have no idea. To paraphrase George Best -'I've spent a fortune on cars and motorcycles over the years, most of the rest of my money I have wasted..' [now waiting for a thick ear when my partner reads this!]. George had a point, but
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: New Garage - lift question by Brum Rum @ 36 minutes 37 seconds ago

I'm not jealous, jealousy is a sin! Andy
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Fan Switch by Craig Jezzard69 @ 43 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By HamwichOriginally Posted By Craig Jezzard69the dealer has just contacted me and offered to replace it at no charge at my next service, or they are happy for me to get this carried out by my local chap (add in a cable) and it will
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: Aero Ser. 1 starter problem. by AeroIan @ 47 minutes 51 seconds ago

Good news for you too Tom
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting item about exhaust gases by +8Rich @ 48 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By HamwichOriginally Posted By howard not the car makers. The latter only operate within the rules they are given. Wolfsburg ring any bells howard ?
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: silencer secrets! by SOLMorgan @ 49 minutes 42 seconds ago

Yes I am going for the first solid baffle and ordered the parts listed earlier off ebay
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Tongue in cheek Monday humour by +8Rich @ 50 minutes 20 seconds ago

Yup just keep on running...
General Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: should have it by the end of this year by +8Rich @ Today at 06:11 PM

Nice colour.
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Last weekend in the Alps by Bunny @ Today at 06:06 PM

Beautiful.
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on how to sell my S1Aero 8 by lightsphere @ Today at 05:54 PM

Mark Sorry to see you are leaving the S1 club. Thanks for sharing all your updates and best wishes on your new racing venture. On selling I prefer the sale on commission route, I think £2000 plus VAT is typical, although you have to wait for your mo
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: President Trump by +8Rich @ Today at 05:04 PM

Yup looks like the Forrest Trump is working his magic and making America Great again..
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Arp4 file by Almond @ Today at 04:58 PM

Hello API, You're doing great work updating the ARP4 file. Its interesting to see where they all are around the world. I notice that 33351 (line 22) has given you the same VIN as 'line 12'. Maybe a typo somewhere - I know Morgan's are hand made etc
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: The Albert Ball Memorial Run 2018 by Ricardo @ Today at 04:56 PM

Hi Shaun, I'm planning to head straight back to Oxford on the Sunday, however, if the weather is not 'cooperating ' I may book in somewhere for the night.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Leaves Mountain Roads by Button @ Today at 04:36 PM

I enjoyed ever minute of the 23 minute video. Lake Como is a special place. Thanks for Your efforts.
Welcome Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Weekend in the Cotswolds by NeilL @ Today at 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By HamwichYou should have stopped by for a cup of tea, Andy. Woodchester mansion is only a couple of miles from our place. Hamwich Mansion!!
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: How to: Replacing leaf springs. by Paul F @ Today at 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By ButtonOriginally Posted By Paul FOriginally Posted By ButtonIf I can I avoid Helpers. I can't control them. Me too. G Clamps are much more reliable. was however forced to hold a spanner for the inside rear seat mounting bo
Jump to new posts Re: Aero 8 S1- power steering issue by SimonH @ Today at 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By ShooterSimon, what about the GTN's? S1.5? S2? The GTN's are the last of the S1's. although 1 was built with a wide body that was subsequently adopted as the S2 body As far as I know, all the GTN's were fitted with the origina
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Cars ' n' Girls mostly by +8Rich @ Today at 03:28 PM

She had the edge over Audrey for me she just oozed feminine charm, Maralyn was lovely but a rough diamond compared to Grace. Not a popular attribute with the current generation of laddish women that hold no allure for me, they are happier wearing
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Live feed for Nautilus horn by John V6 @ Today at 02:37 PM

Well the deed is done. Here are some pics off my phone so not great quality and in the TM image library some of them have rotated around, my garage is on a hill but not that steep! Not that visible through the grill The horn & solenoid mounte
Morgan Three Wheeler
My dream is shattered! (a bit like the rubbers)
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Brake fluid change interval??? by IcePack @ Today at 11:19 AM

Having had similar problems, despite getting the brake fluid changed. I am thinking of getting stainless pistons for the rears. But does that mean the barrels will then rust ? Seems a never ending problem on trad Morgan’s.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >