Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
7 registered (griffo, petemog, John Winn, jimmyw, Glenn, Grumpy2, Jon G4LJW), 113 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
A long way from home
Villa appalacia Winery
Chiltern Hills Vintgae Car Rally 19.5.19
Cape to Cape Rally -  Arrival in Falmouth.
When Things Go Wrong
Newest Topics
Half hood for a 4/4
by Phil.C
21/05/19 11:07 AM
Niki Lauda (1949-2019)
by MarioCP
21/05/19 04:15 AM
Brooklands Exhaust Endgame?
by IMHO
20/05/19 08:46 PM
Removing dash to fit instrument surround
by pete757
20/05/19 02:05 PM
4 seater rear
by TBM
20/05/19 01:51 PM
Some light reading...
by OZ 4/4
20/05/19 10:06 AM
car lift and clearance
by Grumpy2
20/05/19 10:00 AM
Newest Members
Melissa4/4, Illia Pasko, Jazzman, Nico_M3W, mudeford gg
6502 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,502 Registered Members
33 Forums
35,085 Topics
566,479 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
123456, JoeIreland4/4
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: What does a "No Deal Brexit" look like? by John V6 @ 31 minutes 44 seconds ago

Brilliant Peter. See you Wed.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Niki Lauda (1949-2019) by Peter J @ Today at 11:29 AM

RIP Niki, and thanks for all the memories.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Half hood for a 4/4 by John V6 @ Today at 11:17 AM

You can get bimini covers for the older 9 stud hoods if that is what you mean. You can get zip out rear windows and drive without the side screens also
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: A long way from home by Budster @ Today at 11:12 AM

Great photograph. Have a brilliant trip.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Tongue in cheek Monday humour by Peter J @ Today at 09:50 AM

French Authorities Find Charred Bible Signed By Trump In Notre Dame Cathedral by James Schlarmann ILLE DE OÙ LES DAMES NUES DANSENT, FRANCE — Firefighters battling the blaze that immolated parts of the famed Notre Dame cathedral in Paris came up
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: 4 seater rear by MikeJP @ Today at 09:50 AM

Hello TBM. I have successfully modified the rear seat area of my 1971 4/4 4str; it looks as if you are quite close to us (south Northants) and if I can help, contact me off line (mikejp.51@gmail.com)
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Any news of a mag review of the +6? by HJP @ Today at 09:10 AM

Surely there must be a review somewhere soon ?
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: So, have you driven your Morgan today? by John V6 @ Today at 09:09 AM

Yes a lovely area. My grandfather assembled D day landing craft for m knock down kits in Totnes. He & my father were in the Torbay home guard. My father as a steam engine driver was in a reserved occupation & moved a lot of the troops & m
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Brooklands Exhaust Endgame? by OZ 4/4 @ Today at 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By BunnyGrab yourself some popcorn and read the thread in this LINK for everything you need to know about Brooklands exhausts! IMHO, I think it only reasonable to ask you to stay away from sharp instruments and hand over your bel
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: G56 Exhausts and tapping noise by JMD @ Today at 07:48 AM

We love the G56 exhaust for the combination of engine health and a nice noise...one noticeable feature vs the OEM pipes is that more/almost all of the combustion noise comes out of the back end so you can hear all the engine mechanical noise much mor
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: car lift and clearance by Phil T @ Today at 01:06 AM

Mine lives in a recess in the floor so that it is flush when retracted. regards, Phil
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Satnav installation by LightSpeed @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

I have been literally out in the middle of nowhere, about 10 miles from the last fork in a road that had no signs on it and gave up. I pulled over ( had not seen a vehicle all day) and put my Garmin device on the hood as a table to see where I was;
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Calling all M3W Brooklands owners by OZ 4/4 @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By OZ 4/4Wow, Just re-read this thread from start to finish - what a saga. I just hope you're all having fun and can get these issues resolved. Lets hope this is all fixed now ....
General Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Chiltern Hills Vintgae Car Rally 19.5.19 by minikeefy @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Plenty more fine weather promised for Wheels in Winslow on August Bank Holiday - Application Forms are now available to download from the website www.winslowlions.org.uk (unfortunately I will be mid-air on way to Canada so I will have to give it a mi
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Insurance by Ray @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Check their windscreen cover, there is a cap on it which does not cover the full replacement cost of a modern screen.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Seats Not Wearing Well by OZ 4/4 @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By AndrewmccHi You could say that. I have lost count of the number of faults that had to be put right, but they include new clutch, paint issues, indicator issues and oil leek just to start with, so the seats just seem par for the
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: car lift and clearance by Grumpy2 @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Hi, thanks for the replies. Mine is the type that is the same width as the car (the link show my actual lift). No need for anything wither side, just wondering if I need something before and after the lift areas. Not very well explained but the link
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Front Turn Light Replacement (US) by Glenn @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

its not hard once you get the end connector off, which is just patience and good eyesight. The rest of the job is straightforward. And it goes back together easy. Take a few pics as you do it, especially the connectors so you get the correct colour c
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Little jobs.. by Button @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By LowflyerDarn right Dave re the tread rubber bolting arrangement. I managed to "rescue " my front wings before the tread rubber securing arrangement destroyed the paintwork and started to corrode the wings. I removed the
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from new member by Chris99 @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Nice one Obie
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Removing dash to fit instrument surround by pete757 @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Yes, first thing that I did! :>)
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Some light reading... by SteveT @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Works fine. If I'm going to read anything on the move I download it while I am at home otherwise I read it online and skip the bits I don't want. There's a good few motoring mags on there, classic cars and motorcycles and a few photography ones I rea
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Skyland Drive /Blue Ridge (VA) Rally, June 13-16 by 06032 @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

Guys - a couple of updates. 1) due to no demand, we've converted the Barboursville Winery dinner on Friday to a leisurely lunch on the veranda. Unless they get reservations in advance, we'll take our chances. 2) The Saturday lunch at IX Park and th
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Villa appalacia Winery by Graham, G4FUJ @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Cars mostly by The Austrian @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

A lady and her beast, 1939
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >