Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
19 registered (Luttrel, MDS61, Hamwich, Bitsobrits, rockabilly john, Rudolf, auster, Aeroman, Craig Jezzard69, DaveW, teifistar, nputtick, t50, 2Sharp, johncc, MOG42, mph, Stringers Best Mate, Ian Wegg), 90 Guests and 26 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Fiddly little wiper tips
Spa classic (what I did on Saturday)
Scapa Flow
Trying again
New morgan vase
Newest Topics
Death of LouLou69 - a 3 wheeler owner
by Black Adder
22/05/18 08:22 PM
Folding windscreen retrofit on 1969 4/4
by Crowbar
22/05/18 08:03 PM
Wilson three wheeler
by Mark H
22/05/18 07:17 PM
Why can’t I post photos
by Michael
22/05/18 06:11 PM
Mk1 Mini shells in high demand..
by +8Rich
22/05/18 04:23 PM
Cyclists
by simonjrw
22/05/18 10:32 AM
Freddie Spencer BTM talk
by Mark H
21/05/18 08:05 PM
Newest Members
Grasshopper, Katy73, Spigot, Ian36, 18LT
6000 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,000 Registered Members
33 Forums
31,918 Topics
503,949 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Places to Stay - Recommendations
Jump to new posts Re: DaveW's Highland Tour 2018 by DaveW @ 4 minutes 3 seconds ago

I am Calum, but not many will bother to go that far North so you're OK!!!!!!!
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Where have all the Roadsters gone? by johncc @ 8 minutes 14 seconds ago

Now the Mustang no longer uses the 3.7 will the roadster be dropped or does this engine remain in production for another vehicle?
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Cyclists by mph @ 9 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By sospanAn ex colleague of mine’s husband was a keen competitive cyclist. She told us that cyclists ride side by side to make traffic think more about safer passing due to the extra width. It was a general advice given with the p
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: So, have you driven your Morgan today? by Tim W @ 12 minutes 4 seconds ago

Merlin at the oldest pub in England, appropriate for the oldest production car, don’t you think? The sharp eyed amongst you will notice that the side screens are now covered in green mohair after a trip to Allon White yesterday. The interior
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Mk1 Mini shells in high demand.. by howard @ 25 minutes 51 seconds ago

The Mini used to be £430 all in when I had one in the early 60s.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: its good to be alive, isnt it? by sospan @ 26 minutes 54 seconds ago

I bet the hotel staff called 999 to get the “peelers” to come. Peeler to drug user....”eye eye....what’s going on here then.? Have you got a chip on your shoulder? You need to jacket in mate”
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Porsche v Ferrari by howard @ 29 minutes 43 seconds ago

Sad waste of a 458 spider. They are fabulous things to drive even if you cant use more than half the available performance on the roads. Last of the NA V8 Ferraris. Sadly beyond my budget.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: On the subject of stupidity.. by sospan @ 34 minutes 12 seconds ago

Properly set up cycling events don’t worry me. What does are the “casual” ones like group training runs by clubs or social runs. In my experience these are where many problems arise. We have cycle paths in our area and more being built at great
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: How hot should the S and S X wedge run by planenut @ 35 minutes 28 seconds ago

I know you dislike the Urban Cooling Kit Phil, agreed it looks are not great, but it does improve the engine temperature control and that is a problem with any air cooled engine. Unlike the Moto Guzzi, the S&S engine is designed to travel sideway
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: SE Convoy to Goggles n Gauntlets Thur 7th June by ShaunD @ 37 minutes 56 seconds ago

Many thanks, Chris. Will try and post some photos of the trip in due course. Look forward to seeing some from the G&G trip.
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: Well, I have gone and done it........ by Aeroman @ 39 minutes 30 seconds ago

Likewise, it’s one Morgan I really regret selling! 😢 That and Kermit - my Series 1...
Meets & Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wicked Welsh weekend. by sospan @ 48 minutes 22 seconds ago

Buffalo farm is Saturday I think. I am teasing Lynne about Abergwesyn.....
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Indicator Stalk on 2013 Plus 4. by bmgermany @ Today at 09:25 PM

Thank you Peter!
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Death of LouLou69 - a 3 wheeler owner by Chris99 @ Today at 09:25 PM

Terrible news. Our thoughts are with his family and wishing his passenger a quick recovery. RIP Daniel.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Folding windscreen retrofit on 1969 4/4 by Taffmog @ Today at 09:08 PM

Should work but email Melvyn to confirm. In around November 1969 the 4/4's changed to a wider body. My November 69 car was one of the last with the narrow body and one of the first with the vinyl dashboard. Good luck with your purchase.
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Just when I thought the dust had settled Mrs L comes home with OK magazine ...Royal Wedding Souvenir Edition!!
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Spa classic (what I did on Saturday) by CooperMan @ Today at 08:31 PM

I like the Dino
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Fiddly little wiper tips by CooperMan @ Today at 08:26 PM

Personally I would keep them & replace if they ping off, the exposed end can inflict a very nasty cut when washing the car & guess how I know !! The replacements stay put with a tiny blob of SuperGlue
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Arp4 file by Biffo Smith @ Today at 08:24 PM

Can I ask what people run their tyre pressures at for normal road use with their ARP4s? Also, how many are going to Blenheim Palace for All Morgans Day? It might be nice to see a few of the 50 together - we had a few of us at Run for the Hills.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Wilson three wheeler by Mark H @ Today at 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By Rog GI think it might be a home built creation. I've a feeling that the seller is well known within the MTWC for rather dodgy deals, for instance trying to sell odd scrap bits and claiming it is easy build a genuine three wheele
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: 40 year old MOT exemption by Burgundymog @ Today at 07:25 PM

It was these 40 year old cars that necessitated the MOT in the first place, poor build quality and poor materials. It would make more sense to exempt modern cars for a longer period. Much better (generally Morgan excepted) quality plus better quality
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: Why can’t I post photos by Alistair @ Today at 07:04 PM

One of our most regular contributors has setup a web based image store which is easy to use with TM. You will find it part way down the welcome thread "images with TM" and I have copied it below to help. The site is not a professionally ma
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: RUSTY NUTS !!!!!... by Budster @ Today at 07:02 PM

Bob ACF50 really is that good.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Tyres for Roadster MK 1. by smsevencqy @ Today at 06:52 PM

Hello Jon Yes, I Will be back with My opinon. Cheers, Ken
Meets & Events
I know that Graham has quite a few cars registered to go, but I don't know numbers or days.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >