Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
10 registered (CBY, N22MOG, Pmh44, PaulV, Gambalunga, Sinbad, Richard Wood, Jays, SimonH, Laurens), 84 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Quick Winter Blast in Sunny Shropshire
Another bit of History
River Dart
Poppies in Wool and Our series 1 Walsham Le Willow
Nice gates and more sun
Newest Topics
Good Joiner needed
by +8Rich
17/11/18 10:40 PM
Aero S1 jacking points
by Volvos60s60
17/11/18 10:34 PM
Caffeine and Machine
by David_E
17/11/18 10:26 PM
Ch4 now for good rugby
by +8Rich
17/11/18 07:59 PM
NEW FACE ....
by KEVFITZ
17/11/18 03:50 PM
Hello from Germany - Rhein-Main Area
by xc68anc
17/11/18 03:01 PM
Anyone got a Series 1 and a set of thread gauges?
by FogTen
17/11/18 01:19 PM
Newest Members
xc68anc, Richie, Anthony4/4, CeGe, 74morgan48
6280 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,280 Registered Members
33 Forums
33,497 Topics
532,796 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Hans (Heinz) in Luck, a fairy tale by Gambalunga @ 2 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By SFGWell you could put a grommet over the holes? And I think that if I was specifying a new hood, I 'd have a clear panel put in the roof. After all, you don't use the hood when the sun is up, so it shouldn't get too hot. Oh yes
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Dave W's Book by CBY @ 7 minutes 9 seconds ago

Dave W's book is interesting, but it is not a workshop manual. Morgan Four owners workshop manual 1936-1981 by Brooklands books is not very accurate for new Morgan and needs to be updated. The same for Gomog which is a reference but needs also to b
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Caffeine and Machine by BobtheTrain @ 15 minutes 44 seconds ago

£313 membership.
Welcome Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Germany - Rhein-Main Area by madmax @ 23 minutes 26 seconds ago

That sounds a slightly tough adventure , good job the plus 4 heater is excellent , are you aware that the UK can be a tad dark and rainy in November unless climate change turns up trumps and its dry and sunny ? Let us know you possible route so ant T
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: Aero S1 jacking points by Volvos60s60 @ 32 minutes 6 seconds ago

Thanks for all of the pointers, will give it a go this morning. Ian
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: NEW FACE .... by madmax @ 37 minutes 15 seconds ago

A serious Morgan driven by a very keen driver , excellent Kev !
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: US East Coast M3W's - '19 Blue Ridge Rally? by HKNYMOG @ Today at 01:04 AM

Looks fine. Could also do all four states going South to North.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Ch4 now for good rugby by pandy @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

What a great test. Thoroughly deserved win. Well done Ireland.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Good Joiner needed by SALMO @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Cabinet makers used to make coffins. I have a feeling the Tory party will need one soon because they may be buried by the electorate......have you seen the latest polling. Regards Geof
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: So, have you driven your Morgan today? by +8Rich @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

If you drive through the Dartington Hall Estate keep a look out for the deer they restocked with about 25 earlier this year.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone got a Series 1 and a set of thread gauges? by Arwyn Williams @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

1/2 BSW is correct Arwyn
Jump to new posts Re: Its gone - and I'm not sure I can be bothered. by waikiore @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Oh and a second hand trad to keep your hand in with sporty cars without the tickets . A trip or two with the Vinmog team is a great bonus of Morgan ownership ......
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: LED Headlight Install/Upgrade by Michael H @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

I remember Blake lining the buckets with Dynamat but upon reflection I fear that this is a bad idea for LED lamps. They have a radiator to disperse heat on the rear of the lamp and as that bucket is sealed against the elements we are all hoping that
Jump to new posts Re: Oh God I should know this but by Alistair @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

https://parts.loc8apart.co.uk/nav/auto-part/Skoda/Fabia/Windows-and-Windscreens.php Purchased through eBay. Any help ?
Jump to new posts Re: This 3-wheeler really flies! by waikiore @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

This area has big money being thrown at it currently, some of the dream team of composite engineers assembled for team New Zealand's Americas Cup defence have just returned from Europe working on battery powered personal aircraft.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 UK convoy to Jungfrau-Traffen by ShaunD @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Ditto re Best Western Hotel Trier City: Dear Mr Denton, unfortunaly, our house have no unterground parking, only outside parking it costs 12,-€ a day. But there is a public garage that is underground near from a hotel. This costs 15.30 a day.
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: What does a "No Deal Brexit" look like? by Hamwich @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By rainbowj It's only illegal in the EU. As a sovereign state we would be able to organise our affirs as we thought fit. Ah yes, the Brexiteer dream. We can dismantle all of that onerous consumer, environment and worker protection
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: 16 SLEEPS !!!!.... by DaveW @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Well you never caught me up coming back from Newark......
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Quick Winter Blast in Sunny Shropshire by stefan s @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Always nice to see. 👌👌👌 Stefan
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Car club quiz by Jack The Lad @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Reg, red light areas. Not a lot I can say to that. Originally Posted By lowebirdJack, I will claim 15 but I'm ashamed to say I got some of the car based ones wrong like the tax disc and the red lights.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: HotMog's transformation by Culminator @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

So, just to finish off today's update. Having made a wooden template for the angle of the tube where it meets the base plate, we then cut the tube to the correct length and angle and voila! The roll bar needed to be splayed out by 20mm to fit nicel
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Tongue in cheek Monday humour by ewn @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

I don’t like swearing, but that’s class!
Jump to new posts Re: Electric Mustang - Help ! by lowebird @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Now Jaguar have confirmed that they will build the electric E type, what is the world coming too?
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: ONE FOR EWN.... by KEVFITZ @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Great picture Ewn...I knew you would have something similar to poster !!!
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer mods: bike parts, CocoMats, fog lamps by truckin-on @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

The idea came from someone else on here - sorry, can't recall who right at the moment - but he had some old motorcycle tail lights mounted on the fenders if I recall, which looked great. So I picked up a nice pair of correct repro Lucas 1130 indicat
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >