Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
8 registered (simon8201, croftmog, Amrum, SFG, Lance, Malcolm Hoar, kwb, Nick55), 111 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
M3W Tour of New Zealand 2019
Concept Royal Enfield V Twin
Go Outdoors
Morgan 3 wheeler oil cooler
Show us your Bike
Newest Topics
Motolita Steering Wheel
by SFG
19/03/19 05:39 PM
MMC Sport Rack - spare wheel attachment
by BobJ
19/03/19 05:27 PM
an interesting video - Lotus
by howard
19/03/19 12:10 PM
If I could only have one.... Guitar
by twotribes
19/03/19 11:50 AM
Cain/ Wolf performance
by SteveH
19/03/19 07:49 AM
Anyone in Missouri/Kansas?
by Jabax4
19/03/19 03:20 AM
Recommended engine oil for a 4/4 engine 1.6 TI VCT
by Heinz
19/03/19 01:52 AM
Newest Members
Jabax4, UTE, robert l, RogerU, GIB
6422 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,422 Registered Members
33 Forums
34,565 Topics
556,701 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
gazum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: If I could only have one.... Guitar by Nick55 @ 12 minutes 4 seconds ago

Agree with those who recommend the USA-made stratocaster. Just under £1000 in most UK shops (recent) secondhand. Fender Telecaster similar price for a more basic product. Also I like the Gibson 335 sunburst or in cherry red, a classic (but I suspect
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Tongue in cheek Monday humour by sospan @ 47 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Alan PattersonI went for an interview today and I was asked if I can perform under pressure. I said “No, but I do a wicked Bohemian Raphsody” Until you want to break free?
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Motolita Steering Wheel by Craig Jezz @ Today at 10:27 PM

I like the 13 inch Motolita with the thicker rim
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Cars mostly by Gambalunga @ Today at 10:12 PM

Then, of course, there is always Hedley Lemarr
Welcome Forum
Originally Posted By HeadlessBlueHi PocketRocket welcome to the fun palace. Like you, am only a recent owner so look forward to getting random questions and responding with comments like “it’s amazing what you can do with papier-mâché “. I ac
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Cain/ Wolf performance by BertR @ Today at 09:14 PM

Good to hear Cain has plenty of stugg going on. He makes good stuff. Bert
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: an interesting video - Lotus by Heinz @ Today at 09:07 PM

Thank you for the link Howard. That was the time I really started my interest in race cars. Such a Schuco Lotus 33 was my 9th year birthday gift.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: F1 by Ray @ Today at 09:05 PM

This all sounds like a normal night shift in the steel works lab on a quiet shift... remember them well. And the visits to the ambulance room. O to be Young again.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: New Zealand anyone? by +8Rich @ Today at 08:24 PM

Thanks for sharing the pictures (and Rich the video) looks a wonderful adventure out there
For Sale & Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Sidescreen Bag & Alloy Wheel by RBW @ Today at 08:17 PM

PM Sent
For Sale & Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Morgan Hood Cover -Twillfast by RBW @ Today at 08:17 PM

PM Sent
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: M3W not starting by Knucklefreak @ Today at 07:55 PM

It's a little bit shorter but fits the box well if you are careful when you center it up on the tray. Also, slightly taller but the stock hold downs still work.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: MMC Sport Rack - spare wheel attachment by atalante83 @ Today at 07:43 PM

Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Improving the ride by David Gibson @ Today at 07:09 PM

Thanks everybody, think I will run it a bit, Tyre pressures were a bit higher than recommended, difficult to compare with the MGB as it is not a standard set up. Will probally put adjustable spax on the rear to start with. Many thanks for your inp
Welcome Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Finally coming for you by HeadlessBlue @ Today at 06:46 PM

Welcome BourbonMog (or is that WhiskyMog when in the UK?). I hope you have a great trip and create lots of new memories to treasure, like the Mog... HB
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Essential Three Wheeler tool kit by Dab of oppo @ Today at 06:37 PM

That is one nice looking car.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: 35th Anniversary badge - location? by Jacques @ Today at 06:35 PM

I use 3M Double Sided Foam Tape.
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: What does a "No Deal Brexit" look like? by Jack The Lad @ Today at 06:32 PM

Newcastle Hospital saved my father in laws life a few years ago as he was rushed into hospital in the early hours of the m/ing . It stopped outside the church and June went white I sent her to the ambulance it was just to make him safer . He was in S
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Bus Gate by Burgundymog @ Today at 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By jbkThere is a bus gate in Chelmsford causing mayhem and income, its situated close to a roundabout, is poorly signed and unless you are very local it will catch you out. All it really needs is a no entry sign with an except for
Classic Morgans
Millers have good advice - not sure if they export to Germany - but they must be good as they are based in God`s own County (Yorkshire for the uninitiated!).
Morgan Three Wheeler
Beth and I were thinking at a brew pub last Saturday, that we would start the Morgan Club of SW VA.... that way when we take our two Morgans out, it is a "club event"!
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: One Shot Oiler by tmg513 @ Today at 04:57 PM

I never use the one-shot oiler but grease every 1000 miles when touring. It's a conversation starter as well as good maintenance.
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Phoenix? by lowebird @ Today at 04:33 PM

Ah, that would explain things. I must 'mail him. Thanks Alistair.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: 3.7 Roadster crashes by stevemag @ Today at 04:28 PM

Today we drove to Aberystwyth from machynlleth. Wet greasy road I was in a 220bhp boxster nothing to report on the return journey same road conditions vauxhall astray on its roof in a field police /Ambo in attendance kiddy driver in the Ambo sa
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: So, have you driven your Morgan today? by Jon G4LJW @ Today at 04:14 PM

Over 120 miles today. Stopped at Haverfordwest airfield for brunch. Today, I almost committed aviation in this: Cessna 152 by Jonathan Jenkins, on Flickr - we managed to taxi out to the runway before deciding the rain and clouds were just too
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >