Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
8 registered (DavidR, Heinz, Paul F, dmh, Scrambledsignals, Donjohn, ewn, VinMogger), 107 Guests and 61 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
The winter M3W
SwanMog Christmas party
Finished Plus 4 Side View
Mkiss Mog +4 fourseater
Management of cooling air flow
Newest Topics
Vegan sausage rolls and Morgans
by VinMogger
20/01/19 11:49 AM
Safety wiring Brake Calipers.
by Calypso Red
20/01/19 11:26 AM
A thought for the team
by meabh
20/01/19 11:24 AM
Ride height- why the change from early production
by Bitsobrits
19/01/19 11:21 PM
Lambda sensor
by DurhamDavid
19/01/19 09:37 PM
Rocket Science Trad Morgan Radio Display
by Heinz
19/01/19 06:16 PM
Windsor Davies RIP
by +8Rich
19/01/19 04:11 PM
Newest Members
PJS, 250swb, Mkiss, jacquesj, Dodger
6332 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,332 Registered Members
33 Forums
34,005 Topics
544,177 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
Rho8
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Aero Air Bag Help by Alistair @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

What he said ^
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: When to give up driving ? by Alistair @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

I feel the idea for a new company, perhaps I should approach JP Motorsports. The cotton top track day company. Caterhams, Mini's, Morgans and a few other things for weekend of sports fun for the more age extended. Might be a runner rodney ?
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Rear loom route? by bilibib @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By ButtonOn all 3 of My Morgans; Fuel Line on left side, Rear Wiring Loom right side. Yes that's what I have with feed from the battery running alongside the fuel line
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: split cowl/bonnet by planenut @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

Probably not a good idea to judge all of the UK by what Morgan produce. I sometimes despair at the design and production that comes out of Malvern as well. That said, you have to admire them for producing the M3W at all as no one else has come close
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Cars mostly by Gambalunga @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

Looks like a Borghi dashboard to me
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: fancy a cheap foreign holiday home? by Gambalunga @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

If you are going to that region treat yourself to a stay at Hotel Foresteria Baglio della Luna in Agrigento Wonderful place. Hard to beat dinner on the garden terrace with views of the Valley of the Temples. True Master Chef meals at an afforda
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: ROY POW power pack gets the Roadster started ... by +8Rich @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By RayOriginally Posted By +8Rich I haven't tried one but I thought I'd maybe go for the small one for my 3.9 unless someone flags it up on here as not suitable. . I've got a starter pack, different make, similar output. Used it o
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: BMW E21 Build by deano @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By Graham, G4FUJLooking good! +1
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: fan knob only working on one speed by tom+4 @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

problem solved dashboard dismanteld and i took the two big white connectors of and back on and it worked so tkx milligoon
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: 1972 4/4 Column Switch by TBM @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Had to make a slight alteration, but all working, looks the part and a fraction of the cost of the Morgan one.....
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Quality Control - should I be surprised? by Graham, G4FUJ @ Yesterday at 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By BobJ 1st Feb Graham. I went round years ago - probably 1990ish. Be interesting to see what has changed (if anything) in almost 30 years. You'll see a lot of changes then. Enjoy.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Trek to S&S factory in Viola,WI. by Sportster @ Yesterday at 06:02 AM

Everyone who is really serious about going please private message me. I need to get an idea of how many hotel rooms we might need in Lake Geneva the night of Thurs. June 27th and how many rooms we’ll need in LaCrosse Fri. night June 28th. The Minne
Morgan Three Wheeler
Quick update. I've just heard from the group sales manager directly. She's willing to hold 15 assorted rooms for us, plus private space in the Pub Room for a club dinner on either Friday or Saturday night. She'll send me the package details (includi
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Revival Montlhery 2019 by nestor59310 @ 18/01/19 10:58 PM

2017 : https://youtu.be/Tp2Shw3Vr6k
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings from the colonies... by truckin-on @ 18/01/19 10:57 PM

Hope the dates hold for you! For me, it was off about 5 months from the original build slot :-) 9+ months from order to delivery...
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Albert Ball 2019 by nestor59310 @ 18/01/19 10:35 PM

Hi Chris, FR : Je pense qu'il est plutot préférable de commence à annoeullin vers 9h30, et se diriger vers Bondues pour y arriver vers 11h, c'est le meilleur moment pour voir le plus de véhicules, à 10h, il y a très peu de monde, et à partir
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: A few less common pics of an Aero Supersports by Clipper @ 18/01/19 09:05 PM

Work of art - better than this Emin, Banksy Hockney crap.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: boring car colours by Dean-Royal @ 18/01/19 08:52 PM

Grey overtakes black as UK's most popular car colour for first time Beige and orange have the largest increases while cream and yellow are the biggest losers as drivers go for more unusual colours. More than 495,000 new grey cars were chosen in 2018
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Roadster LMV6 Article by Northernmorgan @ 18/01/19 08:43 PM

Well he gets the Morgan. The only thing I’d dispute is the comment “ While this model evokes a lost world, it came from a Morgan design team whose average age is 27. “ There might have been a bit of redesign of engine mounts etc and the dash t
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Towing a trailer in France by Budster @ 18/01/19 08:19 PM

Peter Can I suggest a phone call to the friendly folk at The Automobile magazine? They were at the last Montlhery Revival and towed a car down. Also the VSCC may give you pointers as again many of their members were in attendance.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Alternative mirrors by PaulV @ 18/01/19 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By AZJowettOmnico 941ST S.Steel Interior Classic Car Mirror with Self-adhesive Attachment Has anyone tried this? I am hesitant to drill into my MOG. Question is whether the adhesive will hold a heavyish mirror against the vibrat
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts VDO Clock Set by AZJowett @ 18/01/19 06:23 PM

The manual with the M3W with the Heritage dash lacks the clock setting instructions so I thought I'd share: The clock can be set by pressing two buttons: The left button moves the pointer counterclockwise, the right button moves the pointer clockwi
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: S&S X-Wedge Manual Found! by planenut @ 18/01/19 05:52 PM

If you look on the link to the Morgan Three Wheeler Club website below, the S&S X-Wedge manual is there along with a lot of other useful information. It is free to access even if you are not a member, although it is worth joining. https://www.m
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Dashboard size by TigerTim @ 18/01/19 05:11 PM

I found both of these helpful to make and veneer my own dash. Gorilla Glue worked really well. Bought my veneer from Capital Crispin who will send samples (big enough to make a tiny practice dashboard.) http://www.triumphtrs.co.uk/TR%20Drivers%20Ima
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: SWMBO is in clink! by lowebird @ 18/01/19 03:50 PM

They have had two of these in Norwich for quite a few years now. One is actually in the prison and the other in the old guild hall. The first time the Memsahib and I went I was a little apprehensive as to how you would approach the prisoner who was s
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >