Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
8 registered (waikiore, Steffe O, The Austrian, stantheman, Guten, RedThree, BuyBritish, John Winn), 108 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Driving the Blue Ridge just south of Roanoke
Searching for somewhere scenic...
Custom made storage box for luggage rack
Southern Weather comes North
Island of Muhu in the rain
Newest Topics
VictoryMog2019 Extra Gala Dinner, BBQ etc
by BuyBritish
20/06/19 06:55 AM
This little vid has popped up on YouTube
by Stewart S
19/06/19 08:21 PM
It's a go.
by meabh
19/06/19 02:23 PM
Piston Heads Tues Evening
by lowebird
19/06/19 10:08 AM
Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by PaulV
18/06/19 07:22 PM
A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by TalkMorgan
18/06/19 07:16 PM
A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by TalkMorgan
18/06/19 07:15 PM
Newest Members
PaulyG, René, Bodensee-Mog, Pip, jakexj9000
6556 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,556 Registered Members
33 Forums
35,402 Topics
571,272 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 New design Luggage Rack by LightSpeed @ Yesterday at 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By kankeLThanks! I believe MichaelH was the first to find these clamps, so kudos to him! https://www.summitracing.com/parts/AAF-ALL99161 Nice looking clamps, but does this have the same dissimilar metal corrosion effect that the
Meets & Events
Jump to new posts Re: Morgan plus 6 at VictoryMog2019 21-23 june by Almond @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

+1 to Peter's comments. My 440i in standard mode doesn't sound a patch on the +8. If I switch to sports mode and the sports exhaust flaps (BMW official accessory and with extra Power Pack) are then opened, its astonishingly loud with the usual pops a
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Changing brake fluid 2010 Roadster by +8Rich @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

Not a silly question but Off.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Bonnet stays +4 by DaveW @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Elasticated cord has a million uses, and is freely available in different colours and thicknesses. In fact I'm using some as wing beading on the pedal Morgan...…...
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Back on TM with a M3W on order by Waldemar @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By chocadoodledooHi Raphy, Had an initial chat with Red Leader about this possibility for next year. It is looking positive, with several interested, lets see what can be sorted out. Hopefully he will be up for organising/with you.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Piston Heads Tues Evening by lowebird @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Did anyone else see Aeromans wonderful car briefly on Pistonheads visit to Morgan? It was quite a quick sighting so I wondered if I was seeing things
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Have Your Driven you M3W Today? : Stories... by rcmatt @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

my wife actually fell asleep as a passenger last Sunday, so it is doable
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: "Chirp" on cold start up on 1600 Sigma by CooperMan @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

Max5, many years ago a proper old school mechanic told me he used Rosin on squeaky belts (Violin players rub it on the Bow)
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Duratec - swirl flaps ? by teknome @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

Originally Posted By Rog I thought that it was a dual mass but couldn’t say for sure. I have some evidence that suggests they are SMF. I got someone to check the specification and he responded to say it is SMF. I checked the current engines
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with the hood? by BobtheTrain @ Yesterday at 09:08 AM

Originally Posted By Ian WeggOriginally Posted By Stephen888Don't have a hood or the frame, just use a tonneau It would be very difficult to drive if you didn't... To Know Tonneau Well done Ian.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Fitting wing beading to “sill” by Broljo @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

There were three or four machine screws that came through from under the door tread plate and also some flathead wood screws with a small washer in the spaces between, depending on the person fitting it on the day! Two 1/4 bolts through to the rear w
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Poor braking in the wet by Lowflyer @ 18/06/19 10:47 PM

Oops not sure what happened there, just posted someone else's post. I have the same big brake kit from PM on my Supersport engined plus 4(all Hi Spec calipers and discs). I would only note that i went for slotted disc option, i don't know if this hel
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: End of the Road by OZ 4/4 @ 18/06/19 09:43 PM

Finally a response on the M3W .... Effectively a recall Originally Posted By OZ 4/4Bwana Kidogo, This is very sad on so many levels - For the customer, Morgan and the future of the M3W. It is one thing to have issues with a car particularly a vehi
For Sale & Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Hood Cover for Easy Up Hood by RobCol @ 18/06/19 09:29 PM

Ive now bought a hood cover from Nigels Brother on here so no longer need one!
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Slowly increasing idling in 3L V6 by BertR @ 18/06/19 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By Phil TCheck the integrity of all the vacuum lines and fittings. A cracked hose can result in unpredictable idling. regards, Phil Well, I thought that this would be an easy lead, so I checked the lines and found one with a kink
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: How reliable are current Three Wheelers. by GLLOQ @ 18/06/19 08:04 PM

News from Morgan Motor Company
Jump to new posts A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC by TalkMorgan @ 18/06/19 07:16 PM

A message for 3 Wheeler owners from The Morgan Motor Company Dear Morgan 3 Wheeler owner, Morgan Motor company carries out ongoing monitoring and development of its model range. As a result of this programme it has been recognised that there is a
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC by TalkMorgan @ 18/06/19 07:15 PM

A message for 3 Wheeler owners from The Morgan Motor Company Dear Morgan 3 Wheeler owner, Morgan Motor company carries out ongoing monitoring and development of its model range. As a result of this programme it has been recognised that there is a
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Four-seater rear wing reflectors by Stewart S @ 18/06/19 06:29 PM

Originally Posted By CooperManThe bracket is bespoke MMC in aluminium but is quite simple & just stuck up under the wing The reflectors are actually an Alfa Romeo 156 item which you have to warm up and bend into shape at the end Simples ! Top
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Do you think I've achieved full penetration? by Button @ 18/06/19 04:01 PM

BTW: Peter Mulberry told Me at a Morgan Meeting organized by Lorne Goldman at "The Elms", a Manner House a bit North of Malvern, that greasing the leafs of the rear spring was the single most important item to do for a more compliant ride.
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Electric vehicles the answer ? by Alistair @ 18/06/19 02:36 PM

The smaller the car the bigger % cost from the battery overhead to provide any acceptable range. I see this becoming a bigger issue that will drive people to shared cars in cities in the future, not such a bad thing. City - congestion, pollution, p
The Malvern Arms
Next up.... 1980 4/4
For Sale & Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Morgan Hood Cover -Twillfast by RobCol @ 18/06/19 07:22 AM

Bought the hood cover and am very pleased, Thanks Steve
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Shenandoah annus primus by rcmatt @ 18/06/19 02:10 AM

next year.... come join us
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: So, have you driven your Morgan today? by Heinz @ 18/06/19 01:24 AM

Only driving for a car wash after installing this third brake light. It is a very bright LED normally used by bikers but it looks decent in my view.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >