Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
9 registered (Craig Jezz, Rovert, +8Rich, Alistair, Ray, Paul1987, IcePack, planenut, KEVFITZ), 53 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
anxiety or reproach
Last snowman waves goodby from deep Bavaria
 Morgan 1909 Runabout Electric Replica
VictoryMog June 2019 Form and Car Passes
2019 Classic Car & Restoration Show
Newest Topics
hybrid golf
by johncc
25/03/19 10:10 PM
chrome headlight rims.
by Chilliblu
25/03/19 06:39 PM
Whoops have I upset you !
by +8Rich
25/03/19 05:12 PM
Banner batteries - End of Life
by Alistair
25/03/19 12:52 PM
Skullmog - please get in contact !
by nippymog
25/03/19 09:32 AM
Well that’s FUBAR’d
by simonjrw
25/03/19 09:23 AM
Oh dear!
by Scrambledsignals
25/03/19 01:48 AM
Newest Members
Jabax4, UTE, robert l, RogerU, GIB
6422 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,422 Registered Members
33 Forums
34,627 Topics
558,008 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
RJobso, Stuart Mort
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: oil cooler installation by britmog @ Today at 02:51 PM

2Sharp: You will find the Oil Drain Kit just makes the whole process of changing the oil easier and cleaner.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: 4/4 Wings by Hamwich @ Today at 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By MOG 615Dave To the best of my knowledge the only wings that are available from the factory are the newer type of "Superform" construction. These are slightly different to the older style , especially in regards to th
For Sale & Wanted
Now sold.
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: Plus Six (a small Plus 8) by Robbie @ Today at 01:18 PM

You guys are lucky — vrt(vehicle registration tax) here is 25% of what the revenue deem to be the final selling price including VAT - hence sales of new Morgan’s in Ireland are rare!!!
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Done it! by rcmatt @ Today at 12:35 PM

welcome..... pictures... we love pictures
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Cars mostly by rainbowj @ Today at 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By +8Rich I always thought Christine's friend and partner in crime Mandy Rice-Davies was the better looking one of the pair, I once saw her in cabaret at the Washington 400 Club in Norwich many years ago. Well you would
General Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Last snowman waves goodby from deep Bavaria by Sir John @ Today at 09:39 AM

Update;....................I'm looking out the window today in good old Germany, & guess what??...........It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Skullmog - please get in contact ! by nippymog @ Today at 09:32 AM

Hi Skullmog Apologies for the very unsubtle way of contact. I am urgently trying get hold of you re your interest in a bottle of the new redline bevel box oil. Can you call/text me on 07557 669382 ASAP please. I have tried to TM PM you with no respo
Maintenance & Servicing
Originally Posted By KEVFITZ..only Morgan in Car Park !! There was definitely a little red 4/4 in East4 carpark
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Nylatron block instead of panhard rod by Graham, G4FUJ @ Today at 07:44 AM

Aha, so there is a Morgan out there with wood in the chassis
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Liberty ACE 2.0 = a flat 6 mid-engine 3 Wheeler! by truckin-on @ Today at 03:56 AM

I don't know - I appreciate the engineering, the creativity, and the performance, but it just doesn't have the gestalt of the M3W. For me, it's sort of like those Goldwings with the training wheel rears, I'm sure they are pleasant to ride, but see
Welcome Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Continuously asked, Is it Real or a Kit? by BertL @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

A logical reply Bill, and also factual. The subject of MG's is a very special one to me too! Steering the thread back onto it's original trajectory.....
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: How to match glove box lock to door key by Gambalunga @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

The fuel cap key on my car was different to the door key and just a little bit thinner than the ignition key, even though a similar design. I had to use some small rotary files and diamond files to widen the keyway about 0.5mm. Once I could insert th
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: chrome rear view mirror by Richard Wood @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

as will these from John Taylor. Apologies just realised you were referring to central screen mount mirror.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Roadster rear speakers by John V6 @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

In older cars they were in the rear qarter panels. They dont work as well as tgd current position in thr footwell
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Speedo dial by Stewart S @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

They were made by Smiths Give them a call https://www.smiths-instruments.co.uk/blo...sary-morgan-4/4
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Quick question - 4/4 gearbox and diff oil by DaveW @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

I think Ford subscribe to the filled for life theory. I prefer to change oils reasonably regularly. Not absolutely necessary but what comes out is always discoloured.
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Masterpieces of design in period...... by JohnWT @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

Willys mb
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Seat belts and tyre pumps by James B W @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

happy to help HB; pleased they worked out and that Lady HB is happy I have padded ,leather covers on mine but quite fancy the sheepskin ones too.... James
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: A few less common pics of an Aero Supersports by Ale_72 @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By ShooterAnd small non compliant rear view mirror :-) Cannot I pretend that at least that one is standard?
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Ideas please - Devon/Dorset by +8Rich @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

Same here, glad you enjoyed a good day on the Moor
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Guy or chap? by Ruut Bianchi @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

No worries, mate!😎😜
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Fitting a radio and luggage rack by HeadlessBlue @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Ordered! Thank you HB
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts please by PaulJ @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By meabhOn my ARP4, which I owned only briefly, it had the removable cover, a spare wheel option for touring, and a removable luggage rack. So, it is possible. OK that is good to know. Thanks. The other point about the ARP4 wheel
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Cigarette Lighter Mobile Phone Google Maps by PHZI @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

I am afraid I keep it simple as I don't like all sorts of brackets and things sticking out all over the place I simply place a non slip silicone pad on the transmission tunnel. £1.50 on E Bay. It works and you can just about hear the directions!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >