Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
2019 Classic Car & Restoration Show
Triumph TR4a-IRS
A day out in Felixstowe
Ecoboost Plus 4 rolling road session
Allon White trim shop . Roadster interior changes
Newest Topics
The Brabham BT62 will race at Le Mans
by +8Rich
22/03/19 10:49 PM
Fitting a Panhard Rod
by Button
22/03/19 07:51 PM
Carol Vorderman joins MMC asadvisor ?
by sospan
22/03/19 06:59 PM
Mercedes E300 Hybrid
by Budster
22/03/19 06:26 PM
A Real Honour
by Peter J
22/03/19 06:02 PM
just look at this
by howard
22/03/19 05:59 PM
Quick question - 4/4 gearbox and diff oil
by nputtick
22/03/19 03:13 PM
Newest Members
Jabax4, UTE, robert l, RogerU, GIB
6422 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,422 Registered Members
33 Forums
34,601 Topics
557,465 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: M3W Tour of New Zealand 2019 by BuyBritish @ 21/03/19 07:48 PM

the organisation behind getting the mogs shipped out would be useful for anyone else wanting to try this in the future please
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Krazy Horse Stage 1 or 2 Exhaust Noise - Advice by LightSpeed @ 21/03/19 06:09 PM

Thank you JonnyF
For Sale & Wanted
Jump to new posts WANTED: Mog Magazine #45 // DECEMBER 2015 by Black Adder @ 21/03/19 06:02 PM

Has any one got a copy of Mog Magazine (Physical or digital) issue #45 December 2015 that they can either sell me or scan part of for me? PM me for more details - I only need the cover and a couple of internal pages.
General Photo Gallery
Morgan Three Wheeler
Bob17 & son Tom track on Sunday
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: modifying the Roadster by The Austrian @ 21/03/19 03:47 PM

You are right with the nodding dog (Wackeldackel) but the dog often appeared together with a roll of toilet paper, hidden under crochet thread. Those happy days in the 1970s...
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Ideas please - Devon/Dorset by JB62 @ 21/03/19 03:40 PM

Could try the Pig Hotel at Combe just off the A30 by Honiton. Drop by Beer on the way and see if Ducky’s Beach cafe is open- big fried all day breakfasts by the sea
Welcome Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Continuously asked, Is it Real or a Kit? by rcmatt @ 21/03/19 03:23 PM

officially, it is a kit as the motor and drivetrain were installed here I recall filling up my wife's plus 8 and a guy with a boring sedan says to me, "I've seen a bunch of those".... to which I replied, "No you haven't"
General Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: PocketRocket - Rolling Chassis - Roadster by Mkiss @ 21/03/19 10:57 AM

It is gteat! worth any effort! Miklos
For Sale & Wanted
Jump to new posts For Sale -ECU Mate and Instruction Booklet. by RJW @ 21/03/19 10:48 AM

I have for sale an ECU Mate with instructions. This was used for diagnostics on my Plus 8 with the Lucas 14CUX ECU. The car is sold and I'm looking for £60 for the ECU Mate (plus postage). Please send me a PM if interested. Bob.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Motolita Steering Wheel by SFG @ 21/03/19 09:41 AM

Yes I think that looks pretty good too. But actually I don't really need the tacho very much - maybe approaching the sharp left hander at Shelsey, but not otherwise
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Wheel weights by CooperMan @ 21/03/19 09:15 AM

Almost all track & race cars put self adhesive foil tape over the stick on type of weight to give an additional layer of security, I've always done it on all my cars & Karts (road or track) Personally I don't like knock on weights as they re
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: 3.9/ 4.6 Plus 8 Immobiliser Issues by MGDave @ 21/03/19 03:56 AM

Hi Alan Thanks for the info, I’ve also experienced same issues especially the ticking noise. Eventually it went away but I’m sure it’ll return someday soon. At least I can now formulate a plan.🍻
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Liberty ACE prototype for sale @ hemmings by LightSpeed @ 21/03/19 12:47 AM

Very envious from across the Sound that you are driving the ACE. I am still figuring out the insurance and financing to get the M3W from Pete.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: H&H Auction Duxford 20.03.2019 - F4 by +8Rich @ 21/03/19 12:46 AM

Good to have an expert view on it, seemed cheap from an outsider viewpoint.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: If I could only have one.... Guitar by Hamwich @ 20/03/19 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By EspritQuote:Since this thread has leaned slightly towards acoustic matters, I'll throw in that I have some fine carbon fibre guitars He says they're carbon fibre but everyone knows they have a wooden chassis. I reckon it's a repl
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a S1 Aero 8 by taffy @ 20/03/19 07:37 PM

Simon, My S1 will soon be for sale at RTCC - it has 64k miles on it but drives perfectly . It has twin outlets side exhausts on it and a tadge noisy. Its going through full prep - mainly sorting the roof lining out! The SS may also be going! T
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: MMC Sport Rack - spare wheel attachment by BobJ @ 20/03/19 07:02 PM

So the plot thickens somewhat. Craig went to the trouble of going out to his garage last night, removing his spare and forwarding me a couple of photos of his spare wheel attachment (much appreciated Craig - many thanks ) Turns out that his attach
The Malvern Arms
Having done some research I may have identified a rare breed of mouse. Genus ......mousus OCD Sub genus.....mousus fussious Also looks female based on the habitual activity.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: One Shot Oiler by Button @ 20/03/19 04:07 PM

I make My own King Pins out of Hydraulic Rod. It comes in 22' lengths. I have it cut into 15" lengths. I found that My Supplier has two types of Rod. One type is Hardened (induction) under the very thin chrome covering. Is this needed? I d
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Morgan 3 wheeler oil cooler by rcmatt @ 20/03/19 02:43 PM

Interesting that your ultracool has the fan in front of the cooler. the one I just purchased has it just the opposite, and both oil lines some in the same side. They must be using a different supplier for their radiator section.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: 35th Anniversary badge - location? by +8Rich @ 20/03/19 12:40 PM

That's a nice looking badge, I hadn't come across one before.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: F1 by TimG @ 20/03/19 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By MDS61Originally Posted By Jon G4LJWHighlights for all races will be on CH4, and they will have the British GP live. https://www.radiotimes.com/news/sport/20...-sky-sports-f1/ Don't bother, with the "highlights" - n
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Cain/ Wolf performance by John V6 @ 20/03/19 09:50 AM

Originally Posted By CooperManOriginally Posted By Craig JezzHe’s with a customer this afternoon testing his work. This is the picture he just sent me When I first glanced at the photo I thought Cain had invested in a very posh 6 wheel traile
Meets & Events
Jump to new posts Re: MMC factory tours on Saturdays by Graham, G4FUJ @ 20/03/19 08:03 AM

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >