Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
18 registered (MJF, Dan_Lockwood, Stewart S, PaulV, Oakvillian, Elcyd, Bitsobrits, meabh, Bourbonmog, A11OGE, David Gibson, Ian Wegg, dmh, Neptune, 3Gs, JCK, Michael H, MDS61), 124 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Custom made storage box for luggage rack
Southern Weather comes North
Island of Muhu in the rain
65 Plus 4 Four Seater back seat Lift-a-dot studs
Fuel cap seal
Newest Topics
It's a go.
by meabh
19/06/19 02:23 PM
Piston Heads Tues Evening
by lowebird
19/06/19 10:08 AM
Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by PaulV
18/06/19 07:22 PM
A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by TalkMorgan
18/06/19 07:16 PM
A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by TalkMorgan
18/06/19 07:15 PM
Fabulous "proper" Mini for sale....price WOW
by MDS61
18/06/19 06:30 PM
"Chirp" on cold start up on 1600 Sigma
by Max5
18/06/19 04:57 PM
Newest Members
PaulyG, René, Bodensee-Mog, Pip, jakexj9000
6556 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,556 Registered Members
33 Forums
35,399 Topics
571,235 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Maintenance & Servicing
Peter should it mean „the speedo is a few percent over the real speed“? Because otherwise a bigger tyre would make the reading even slower.
Morgan Three Wheeler
simple green works for me on my MC's
General Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Island of Muhu in the rain by deano @ 17/06/19 02:05 PM

Cricky that just sums up our summer so far.
Meets & Events
I'll be in France and sorry to miss this fabulous event. Weather is hopefully good by then for those going.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: 50-75 HP more at the touch of a button. by Michael H @ 17/06/19 01:39 PM

Who cares about the rollers? That could blow the whole engine!
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Alcock & Brown Centenary today by Graham, G4FUJ @ 17/06/19 11:35 AM

Some days I feel like the first one of those two photos! Perhaps because I share the surname? Although I'm not aware of any family connections. Do like the second one, looks an interesting little aircraft.
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Colour of widow frame by Budster @ 17/06/19 11:19 AM

My 2003 4/4 was an early car to be fitted with an ‘easy-up’ hood. Whatever they coated the screen pillars with (matt grey) has remained looking much the same for 16 years and 43k miles. I’ve considered brightening them up a bit, but decided to
The Soap Box
Jump to new posts Re: Iran meddling with oil supplies by Robbie @ 17/06/19 10:39 AM

It takes a while to filter through — wait a week or two!!
General Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Touring Scotland with Anglemog. by DaveW @ 17/06/19 09:59 AM

It does draw you back without a doubt. The deserted roads and spectacular scenery. Nothing more to say !
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Morgan factory tour by Graham, G4FUJ @ 17/06/19 07:51 AM

Looks like one of Colin's tours Mike
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Southern Weather comes North by M3W55 @ 17/06/19 05:20 AM

Take care on wet roads... Lovely photos (as usual).
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam timing belt thickness by P964 @ 17/06/19 12:21 AM

I found the easy way was to loosen off the rocker as per previous post. This allowed enough wiggle to get belt on. Prior to that it was not working for me. Also used pegs to hold the belt onto the sprockets and maintain the alignment of the marks on
For Sale & Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Black bonnet strap with chrome buckle, MMC fitted. by Mark Turner @ 16/06/19 09:35 PM

Steve, PM sent. Mark
The Malvern Arms
Both now gone. Enjoy Iain!
Maintenance & Servicing
Brilliant, that would be great Thanks Graham
For Sale & Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: FOR SALE : SEALEY ELECTROSTART® by teknome @ 16/06/19 07:17 PM

James, I have sent a PM to you Mike
Morgan Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Not out the woods yet... by Graham, G4FUJ @ 16/06/19 06:02 PM

Great photos again Calum! After your description of land areas I need a large G&T (though being at Prescott for the Bike Festival all day might also account for that
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: 4 seater rear by Button @ 16/06/19 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By TBM Here's the finished article (v1.0). The seat base and back 'should' fit over the top of them (they're at trimmers so can't check) so they can remain in place when I need the back seats. You can see where the diff hole is on
Classic Morgans
Originally Posted By ButtonI have such a cover for My '63 +4-4Str. Made by "Heart of England" years ago. However mine does not have the fasteners on the seat. It uses the available tonneau fasteners on the back and side as well as on the
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Erratic running engine. by Gambalunga @ 16/06/19 03:31 PM

Reading Heinz's post on Sigma 1.6 issue, soft but continuous dropouts reminded me of a similar issue I had with a Suzuki GS1100 sidecar outfit. I bought the outfit specifically to do a very long trip but it had been standing unused for a long ti
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: High temperature by Burgundymog @ 16/06/19 02:52 PM

I spent a small fortune trying to find out why my Alfa Spider 3.0 was overheating only to discover it was the gauge If the true readings are normal, suspect sensors or gauge.
Classic Morgans
Edwin, The beading strip between the wings (fore and aft) and the body is sold, and typically installed, as a single piece, running from the lower forward edge of the scuttle on one side of the car, around the back, and up to the lower forward edge
Morgan Photo Gallery
I posted pictures of mine in the other topic: http://www.talkmorgan.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/581625
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: A visitor in the Dart today by +8Rich @ 16/06/19 09:15 AM

That's a beauty
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Renewing my Morgan Insurance by MDS61 @ 16/06/19 08:32 AM

Originally Posted By Stewart SOriginally Posted By howardAnd contrary to the common view, insurance companies arent rip off merchants and dont play dirty tricks - they wouldnt survive in business with a reputation for being like that. Who would go ne
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >