Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
15 registered (Roger Tapley, Elcyd, Oakvillian, MJF, Dan_Lockwood, Stewart S, PaulV, Bitsobrits, meabh, Bourbonmog, A11OGE, David Gibson, Ian Wegg, dmh, Neptune), 122 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Custom made storage box for luggage rack
Southern Weather comes North
Island of Muhu in the rain
65 Plus 4 Four Seater back seat Lift-a-dot studs
Fuel cap seal
Newest Topics
It's a go.
by meabh
19/06/19 02:23 PM
Piston Heads Tues Evening
by lowebird
19/06/19 10:08 AM
Wow - A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by PaulV
18/06/19 07:22 PM
A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by TalkMorgan
18/06/19 07:16 PM
A message for 3 Wheeler owners from MMC
by TalkMorgan
18/06/19 07:15 PM
Fabulous "proper" Mini for sale....price WOW
by MDS61
18/06/19 06:30 PM
"Chirp" on cold start up on 1600 Sigma
by Max5
18/06/19 04:57 PM
Newest Members
PaulyG, René, Bodensee-Mog, Pip, jakexj9000
6556 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,556 Registered Members
33 Forums
35,399 Topics
571,237 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: A rose between two thorns by atalante83 @ 16/06/19 07:38 AM

Not alone you have choice for having A drink behind this wonderfull place.
Vehicle Talk (non-Morgan)
Jump to new posts Re: Life after a Morgan, thoughts and input sought by Crunchie Gears @ 16/06/19 06:39 AM

Some interesting cars would satisfy your criteria. For the need to carry 4 people and performance requirements I would go for an AMG C63. The V8 rasp is fantastic, they have so much performance, the ergonomics very good. IMO it does not do anythin
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: John,s 3 wheeler by rockabilly john @ 16/06/19 01:36 AM

Finally, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have received and filled in the paperwork for HMRC, customs that is. All i have to do now is wait. Just a short bio as such. I paid my deposit on the 1st of Oct 2016. Oh yes that long ago. Product
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: 4/4 Sigma 1600 Sports manifold and cat. by Heinz @ 15/06/19 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By BurgundymogDon't go through any deep puddles or drive when there is a lot of spray That‘s my concern Keith. TB very H now after the system is ok again with the new gas pedal, a remapped ECU, a sports manifold I will jus
Maintenance & Servicing
Just a thought. If it helps ? On our S2 the water can get in around the leading edge of the door frame. It runs along base of the door and then into the body tub. This can make the carpet wet under the back of the seats. The leather on the horizonta
Classic Morgans
Well done Heinz, glad you found it that is a really good one for the reference books on the 4/4 Sport.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: What a waste - Amazon do it again by +8Rich @ 15/06/19 05:48 PM

Just send us your Racing Number Reg and consider it done Navy blue on pink about 30cm letters seems to be currently in vogue..
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Smart Motorway Lane Closures (Red Cross) by DaveW @ 15/06/19 05:13 PM

On the M1 when we were stuck there was little forward movement of anyone. We were not even doing crawling speed.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone knows anything about this beauty ? by osten @ 15/06/19 04:52 PM

Adventure for a 3 wheeler continues - might have sorted one here locally. If the owner comes forward with the trade. Made an offer that was verbally approved on thursday. Will be in touch tomorrow to hopefully close the transaction and this 3 year lo
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: A New Trailer, Headlights, and some Photos to boot by Dan_Lockwood @ 15/06/19 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By ithinkibrokeitI got lucky and posted on one of the websites that I regularly comment on, along with asking a family member who is an aero-space engineer to do some calculations for me. The CG for the trailer unloaded is 4ft behi
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Best insurance quote. by sospan @ 15/06/19 01:10 PM

I just renewed mine. Moved from Gott&Wynn to Hedley due to a substantially lower quote for near as dammit identical cover. During my discussion with G&W they said early month was the best time to renew as they then had a fresh month’s allow
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: The Wow factor.... by Burgundymog @ 15/06/19 12:34 PM

I was wowed by the Marcos back in the 60's
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Axle Socket Size by Arwyn Williams @ 15/06/19 10:58 AM

Going completely against my parsimonous nature..... I've found a box of 9 new old stock Gordon Chrome Vanadium sockets in my shed. 1.250 AF and 1/2" drive A left over from the days when I used to buy and sell high quality tooling. These are N
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Posting ads? by +8Rich @ 15/06/19 10:16 AM

I don't use it often but it works instantly if you are a contributor to the upkeep of the site, that seems fair enough to me for the reasons given above.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: The Automobile - July Edition by lowebird @ 15/06/19 09:39 AM

For good quality photos, articles and indeed paper, have a look at "Magneto" It is a premium magazine at £8.00 but it's quarterly so not really expensive.
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: Brake Squeal by Richard Wood @ 15/06/19 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By CooperManOriginally Posted By IcePackThanks for the feedback. Mintex brake lubricant was used.(ceratec) I've ordered some mintex rubber anti squeal shims & some new spring clips. But can not source any pins. Mintex tell me th
Classic Morgans
Jump to new posts Re: Hardtop by Culminator @ 15/06/19 09:10 AM

As an indication, I sold mine for £550.
The Malvern Arms
Jump to new posts Re: Trek across USA by Button @ 15/06/19 03:07 AM

I cohosted a cocktail party in Sun Valley, Idaho for the MOA VII and then the Host and I had dinner with Elaine and Phil Fisher, the Organizers. The Fisher's had problems with the clutch on their Areo 8 and a NZ couple dropped out with problems with
Maintenance & Servicing
Jump to new posts Re: +8 Clutch Master Cylinder by +8Rich @ 14/06/19 10:33 PM

Good luck tomorrow
Meets & Events
Yes I'm with you there the photograph of all those black hoses is enough for me, blimey it looked like Medusa under there hopefully not meeting the same end.
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Visit to Eton Motor Museum by skullmog @ 14/06/19 05:51 PM

sounds an ace plan
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: Snow Donuts! A forgotten post. by Dan_Lockwood @ 14/06/19 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By ithinkibrokeitDo you mean on mine? Or on the Euro spec and older US ones? I can take some photos if you'd like. No need for pictures. Way back when the frames started to crack I suggested that adding a front cross bar to re
General Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: "Slammed Lada" by nick w @ 14/06/19 02:07 PM

I had a mate who bought a Lada many years ago. He came back to it one day to find it had been broken into. They'd ripped the radio out of the dash, then taken a proper look at it and abandoned it on the passenger seat. He was depressed........even th
Morgan Three Wheeler
Jump to new posts Re: M3W clutch failure & high vibration by Chris99 @ 14/06/19 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By Phil BleazeyThis seems to be the latest link - copy and save somewhere you won't forget it - now then - what was it I was talking about hmmm? https://www.dropbox.com/s/w9iytntqf1keh86/Steve%20Up%20190918.pdf?dl=0 Sorry Phil, t
Morgan Aero 8, SuperSports, Aero Coupe & Aeromax
Jump to new posts Re: Bloomin' Sidepipes by Ale_72 @ 14/06/19 12:47 PM

So at the end you went for the rear exhausts and ended up putting it up for sale: https://www.autoscout24.ch/it/d/morgan-aero-8-cabriolet-occasion?vehid=6775834
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >