Thanks again for your suggestions....

Pete757..I agree..there is no better sound that throttle bodies on hard acceleration.

Stand by for some Talk Morgan Consumer Information …

I approached my local friendly Currys/Pc World about my quest for an effective powerful rechargeable sound system that would give good quality sound at high speed.

They obliged me with 2 demo units to try out on the road !!!!

They clearly mistook me for a reputable character and let me go play in my Morgan +4 Supersports with hardtop fitted.

The units were a Bose soundlink mini at £149 and the JBL Charge 4 at £119

I used the same Jan Garbarek track from my MP3 player on both units..a saxophone based Jazz group with a good tonal range.

Up to 60 mph there was no clear difference between the units but on an imaginary motorway (A1M) and at an imaginary speed of 80--90 mph the Bose was max volume and not producing a good tonal output.

The JBL however was at 75% volume and produced a good play and tonal response...with more to go if required.

A clear winner for me and I purchased the JBL.

Clearly every Morgan cockpit will be different in terms of wind noise and exhaust roar but in my case the JBL wins.

It just goes to show that Talk Morgan is not all tits bums and Brexit but can offer good Consumer advice for your edification !!!!

" I LOVE THE SOUND OF THROTTLE BODIES IN THE MORNING " (ROBERT DUVAL IN "APOCOLYPSE NOW " )