Here is a quiz our table won it last night and got a bag of Thorntons chocolate toffees the other two lads and June did not want any so I ate 4 , now need a new rear filling . Anyone want to buy a bag of sweets.
1 1970's Triumph named after a Spanish City.
2 Ford first made in 1962.
3 A Sunbeam , or a sword from the Rootes Group, 1955-1976.
4. A Land Rover model for an explorer, scientist or archaeologist.
5. A maker of the Kestrel and Pathfinder.
6. A long running antelope from Chevrolet.
7. Mythical North American creatures, A TV puppet series , or US Ford models.
8. A Damiler for a monarch.
9. A long river, or a Volvo.
10. Espada, ( a type of sword ) contains part of a disc brake.
11. Was this Rover made of Silver?.
12. This Austin was named after a city in Jamaica . Sold from 1984 to 1992, also an MG version , finally as a Rover after rebranding by the Austin-Rover Group.
13. A regal rod of office, after an estuary formed at Trent falls by the confluence of the tidal rivers Ouse and Trent.
14. A snake, by Dax or Pilgrim.
15. 1947 to 1953, a long pointed sharp weapon, by Jowett cars Ltd, Bradford.
16. Also by Jowett a heavenly body.
17. Was this MG very small.
18. Austin 7 saloon, a real gem of a car.
19. An island in the Bay of Naples, made in Dagenham.
20. A Beetle or a male deer, designed by Italian designer Giovanni Michelotti, manufactured in Coventry with a V8 power plant.
21. Could score a 'Double top' with one of these SP250'S from the Damiler stable?.
22. 23. A "Reliable" sword from Tamworth in Staffordshire, from 1084 to 1992 renamed after another sword. Production ceased in 1995.
24. A small plant suited to high elevations and mountainsides above tree-line .,, or a Sunbeam.
25. Small person making barrels.
26. Named after a ship that made its maiden voyage in 1609.
NOW NO CHEATING
as if you would