Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
9 registered (+8Rich, Dada, Nonsuch, Wirewheel, Rog G, TheCustomer, Bishmog, Dean-Royal, petemog), 131 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Vehicle Lifts
When Your Wife Understands You...
Factory visit
Welcome home...
She’s revived
Newest Topics
ROLL ON WINTER !!!!....
by KEVFITZ
47 minutes 59 seconds ago
Does anyone know where Cain is?
by pete757
Today at 05:14 PM
The Ghost of Vince
by Northernmorgan
Today at 03:40 PM
Well look what I found.....
by OZ 4/4
Today at 12:21 PM
Duratec 1.8 error code
by Riverstar
Today at 12:07 PM
Service intervals
by M3W55
Today at 11:07 AM
Paint codes
by jrd
Today at 10:46 AM
Newest Members
rico, Apples, muelhth1, John Robie, Del Mog
6464 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,464 Registered Members
33 Forums
34,809 Topics
561,797 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
Marchogion, markmuk, PhD007
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#558912 - 09/02/19 09:55 PM Re: Stuttgart! [Re: Chunky4/4Racer]
Heinz Offline

Talk Morgan Addict

Loc: Cologne, Germany
I‘m not so very familiar with this area of Germany, other than visiting clients but Tübingen is much nicer than Stuttgart, sorry I does not want to insult anyone from Stuttgart. Tübingen has a very old universitiy is a historical town and the surroundings and landscapes of Tübingen are very nice as well!

Sorry the link is German perhaps can google translator help but the link shows a nice motorbike tour starting in Tübingen at the north of the route. It should work by car as well. And you can make stops to have some walks during the tour.

https://kurvenkoenig.de/motorrad/schwaebische-alb/tuebingen.html

I have some friends from that area and I will ask them, what they would recommend to see in addition.

#558925 - 09/02/19 11:12 PM Re: Stuttgart! [Re: Heinz]
Jack The Lad Offline
Posting Desperado
Talk Morgan Guru

Loc: The frozen North
My German friend comes from their . I went out for a walk on the evening of his wedding . Very soon he had his coat on and told me to jump into his car . Stopped at a small row of shops and in front of us was a sex shop . I said " I am not going into one of those ". To be told the door next to it . It was a bar . Not a woman in sight , after a drink I had to ask " where are your women " He pointed to a door in the corner , I walked over opened it and loads of pretty women dancing with each other . I waved him over . Then had to go and ask him " come on its your last night of freedom lets enjoy it " But he just wanted to drink . I had to drown my sorrows . Got put in his car and carried to bed by a few when we got back . That tiny church on the hill in Sindlefingen ? was full as the priest was the brides uncle . It was a bit late due to an English chap . I got my leg pulled off most of the men for getting drunk. I was feeling great till I stepped out of the bar and into the fresh air. cheers I had never been before in S/fingen but within an hour of arriving I had gone for a walk in the forest and was told I would get lost . A few hours later I was back at the house . I have woods etc all around where I live .

#559098 - 10/02/19 09:13 PM Re: Stuttgart! [Re: Chunky4/4Racer]
Heinz Offline

Talk Morgan Addict

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Hi Lawrie, your PM is full. I just wanted to show you this results of restaurants in Tübingen.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g198539-Tubingen_Baden_Wurttemberg.html

This one below seems to be famous for Swabian ravioli as friends told me also.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_R...urttemberg.html

And you can look for restaurants offering local specialities when you should make the 180km motor cycle tour by car starting and ending in Tübingen I mentioned yesterday in a second post.

#559124 - 11/02/19 05:48 AM Re: Stuttgart! [Re: Chunky4/4Racer]
The Austrian Offline

Talk Morgan Addict

Loc: Austria, close to Vienna
The Mercedes Benz museum is an absolute must see and the Porsche museum is very good.
Enjoy your time!
and some practical cars for use in real life

#559250 - 11/02/19 08:18 PM Re: Stuttgart! [Re: The Austrian]
Chunky4/4Racer Offline
Talk Morgan Expert

Loc: South West England
Originally Posted By The Austrian
The Mercedes Benz museum is an absolute must see and the Porsche museum is very good.
Enjoy your time!

Thank you. Really looking forward to our trip now

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Aeroman, Boshly, Simon