Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online
10 registered (kar120c, The Austrian, Mike D, wps7581, beneviro, rcmatt, Edwin, Alistair, griffo, IcePack), 112 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Boscombe Down Aviation Society visit 22/5/19
Cape Ann Tour
Spring Dustoff
A long way from home
Villa appalacia Winery
Newest Topics
Aero Propshaft Bolts
by moggywills
23/05/19 11:50 AM
unused anti wind leaf springs
by Heinz
23/05/19 10:57 AM
voltage regulator for fuel gauge location?
by MJW
22/05/19 11:11 PM
Oiling the running boards
by Phil.C
22/05/19 09:49 PM
Chemical dipping
by GARYMYNARD
22/05/19 09:30 PM
Blackbushe this weekend?
by skullmog
22/05/19 07:29 PM
Few questions from new owner
by Obie
22/05/19 06:15 PM
Newest Members
Melissa4/4, Illia Pasko, Jazzman, Nico_M3W, mudeford gg
6502 Registered Users
Shout Box

Forum Stats
6,502 Registered Members
33 Forums
35,104 Topics
566,759 Posts

Most users ever online: 341 @ 11/02/18 10:30 PM
Today's Birthdays
haji, Lodge Baker
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#559713 - 14/02/19 11:48 AM Valentines day he should have kissed it better !!
Jack The Lad Offline
Posting Desperado
Talk Morgan Guru

Loc: The frozen North
Yes lads where is the romance how many of you have told your lady how you love her love and how special she is to you . Go on give it a go and take her out for a romantic meal. innocent

Now put your rubber pants on ignore the above only joking ladies . For a very long time swmboSnr and now Jnr have been giving me hell to go to the doctors for a check up and get a service as bits fall off etc . I gave in and went this m/ing . While sitting waiting one nurse shouted "Johnson" I hate the place heard John and shot in . Ooops wrong one . Back to wait again and at last in and chatted to the Doctor . He asked me what I was in for and I said " a full service " pointed to a small what felt like a tiny scab in my sideburn , its a wart going to sort it . Next a bunion left foot he is going to get that sorted as the cold makes it sting ( they are hereditary ) mam had a huge one and refused to sort it. Now the nasty bit Dupuytren's contracture ( nicknamed Vikings claw ) your fingers start to move towards your palm I thought it was from keeping hold of my money .
The Doctor looks at it and pulls out a needle . I hate them had a lumber puncture as a 9 year old when I came head first off my bike 5 nurses pinned me down on the bed and shoved a huge needle up my spine . Told not to move or I will be paralysed. Yes I know 5 of them and I was only 8 or 9 , now they have machines to do it .

I am watching that needle and its growing with each glance my knees are knocking or was it the chair shaking . I think its both . The doctor gets hold of my right hand but I was only looking at the size of that needle and my hand has 2 large extremely hard areas . If you don't like pain stop now . I think he exchanged the needle for a blunt 6 inch nail as he pushed it into one of the hard parts . Pain even the tax man cannot give pain like it . Shoving a needle into what is like very thick leather . I have squealed a few times in my life but bloody hell what pain he pulled it out , only to try again . I was trying not to scream but could hardly stop myself as he had to push it harder into the palm, must have ground off half of my teeth . I have heard of a thick head but not a thick palm . If anyone starts to get it go straight away . He did say they could open my palm and sort out the tendon in it. They can get blood out of a stone as my palm was bleeding .

I thought because it is Valentines day he could kiss it better , wonder if I can get my hand and fingers into places on the mog that I could not before worth a try after that pain . hide

#559716 - 14/02/19 11:54 AM Re: Valentines day he should have kissed it better !! [Re: Jack The Lad]
Graham, G4FUJ Offline
Salty Sea Dog
Member of the Inner Circle

Loc: Cheltenham, Glos. UK
Well, after that you and June will have to go out to dinner - even if you are eating single handed! thumbs

D8921 L44FOR '93 4/4 Giallo Fly 2 seat smile
'90 LR 90 SW
'07 MINI Cooper

#559733 - 14/02/19 01:25 PM Re: Valentines day he should have kissed it better !! [Re: Jack The Lad]
madmax Offline
Part of the Furniture

Loc: East Anglia
How many on here actually do anything soppy with swmbo on valentines day ?

Edited by madmax (14/02/19 01:25 PM)

#559740 - 14/02/19 02:18 PM Re: Valentines day he should have kissed it better !! [Re: madmax]
Craig Jezz Offline

Talk Morgan Regular

Loc: Oxon
Originally Posted By madmax
How many on here actually do anything soppy with swmbo on valentines day ?

When is Valentines day?

Morgan 4/4 Sports Sand (Williams & Wolf Tuned)

#559744 - 14/02/19 02:52 PM Re: Valentines day he should have kissed it better !! [Re: Graham, G4FUJ]
Jack The Lad Offline
Posting Desperado
Talk Morgan Guru

Graham, June has to take a chap 90 years old to the eye infirmary for an opp on his right eye . We keep an eye on him ( NO PUN INTENDED ) . She has left me a bag of pork sratching's and a small pie. Not much chance of a romantic evening . Its to cold to go in the garage and get my hands on the Mog grin2

Originally Posted By Graham, G4FUJ
Well, after that you and June will have to go out to dinner - even if you are eating single handed! thumbs

#559745 - 14/02/19 02:58 PM Re: Valentines day he should have kissed it better !! [Re: Craig Jezz]
Jack The Lad Offline
Posting Desperado
Talk Morgan Guru

Ask your boss swmbo if you dare. What went wrong with romance in mog owners .

#559748 - 14/02/19 03:03 PM Re: Valentines day he should have kissed it better !! [Re: Craig Jezz]
+8Rich Offline

Loc: Devonshire
Originally Posted By Craig Jezz

When is Valentines day?

Go on Craig really do a big number on her today and you could be getting closer to that Plus4 thumbs
She will be putty in your hands wink

I promised her a new Polo GTI today so as to create a little wriggle room incase I change the Morganige in the future wink

1999 Indigo Blue +8
2009 4/4 Sport Green
1994 Connaught Green +8

#559761 - 14/02/19 03:45 PM Re: Valentines day he should have kissed it better !! [Re: +8Rich]
Craig Jezz Offline

Talk Morgan Regular

Loc: Oxon
Originally Posted By +8Rich

When is Valentines day?

Go on Craig really do a big number on her today and you could be getting closer to that Plus4 thumbs

I promised her a new Polo GTI today so as to create a little wriggle room incase I change the Morganige in the future wink

Richard, management has made it very clear that I'm NOT allowed another Morgan. So its a good job I'm happy with my 4/4 (with the Mazda Box smile

Morgan 4/4 Sports Sand (Williams & Wolf Tuned)

#559782 - 14/02/19 05:18 PM Re: Valentines day he should have kissed it better !! [Re: Jack The Lad]
Alistair Online   happy
Smile, it confuses them
Charter Member

Loc: Hampshire
Originally Posted By Jack The Lad
Ask your boss swmbo if you dare. What went wrong with romance in mog owners .

That's not fair, I used the Coupe to collect our Vallie's dinner just now. Some fresh real Pizza from Pi in Winchester. She is enjoying it whilst I wash the car. cheers

#559788 - 14/02/19 05:44 PM Re: Valentines day he should have kissed it better !! [Re: Craig Jezz]
+8Rich Offline

Loc: Devonshire
Originally Posted By +8Rich

When is Valentines day?

Richard, management has made it very clear that I'm NOT allowed another Morgan. So its a good job I'm happy with my 4/4 (with the Mazda Box smile

That's all that matters Craig thumbs

Maybe you could hire this guy next year -my No1 daughter lives near Cambridge and saw this. hearts in the sky

1999 Indigo Blue +8
2009 4/4 Sport Green
1994 Connaught Green +8

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Aeroman, Boshly, Simon