Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (kankeL, atalante83, Bitsobrits), 93 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
+8Rich 287
John V6 182
CooperMan 102
Newest Topics
The "idling engine fine"
by MDS61. 20/08/19 07:57 PM
TG review 110 edition +4
by Carrotious. 20/08/19 06:20 PM
Aero 8 investigating to buy.
by Lancman. 20/08/19 04:24 PM
What the brake pedal modification kit looks like
by WilsonLaidlaw. 20/08/19 10:48 AM
Half Aero to sell ;-)
by Chrisa8. 20/08/19 07:50 AM
Latest Photos
North Coast 500
4/4 visiting the lighthouse at Närsholmen
My 65 Plus 4 Four Seater won a trophy
1978 450SL
+6 Test drive at Krazy Horse
Newest Members
Graeme1950, Trev55, Slacker, RogerT, tigertom
6640 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums33
Topics35,920
Posts579,975
Members6,640
Most Online459
Aug 3rd, 2019
Today's Birthdays
kingsley mkh
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
About Music... #574026
27/04/19 05:35 PM
27/04/19 05:35 PM
Salisbury, UK
Peter J Offline OP
Formerly known as Aldermog
Peter J  Offline OP
Member of the Inner Circle

Salisbury, UK
How important is music to you? For me cars and music are close, very close.

I'm sitting listening to music that takes me right back to my room at 144 Coverts Road Claygate, where I grew up and made many wonderful discoveries between 1964 and 1974, when I left home. It's almost like time travel. How so? Well, I've just received a newly released triple LP of the Moodie Blues live recordings made by the BBC between 1976 and 1970.

The quality is amazingly good, given that the recordings were made on analogue tape almost 50 years ago. The performances are obviously different to the studio productions, given they were performed live. But they are enthralling.

My old LPs are clearly worn, or perhaps not pressed as well as modern discs. . The new pressings, on heavy new vinyl, and in blue and yellow..very late 60s.. sound far, far better. Or my HiFi system is just a bit better than the one I had back then....!!

What is also amazing is that I know all the words....

I buy my LPs mostly from this site...

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/

Over the last year or so I find I'm listening mainly to Vinyl LPs or streamed music. The CD's are little used.

Also music reminds me of not only people, but places and car journeys.

So, what is music to you?

Peter,
Tarka the 'Otter Mog
2014 Plus 8

Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574046
27/04/19 08:01 PM
27/04/19 08:01 PM
Derby
P
PhilRoyle Offline
Talk Morgan Enthusiast
PhilRoyle  Offline
Talk Morgan Enthusiast
P

Derby
Music is very important to me bringing back memories - Bridget St. John saw me over my first broken heart, For Emily wherever I may find her by S&G dating my now wife of 45 years and Mozart Requiem transports me to Florence and singing it in a beautiful church with a German youth orchestra.
Having spent my working life with Deaf people makes me appreciate even more the rich tapestry (Carole King?) which music weaves.

2010 4/4 sport - le mans green
Re: About Music... [Re: PhilRoyle] #574073
27/04/19 10:15 PM
27/04/19 10:15 PM
Aerdenhout, The Netherlands
BertR Offline
Talk Morgan Regular
BertR  Offline
Talk Morgan Regular

Aerdenhout, The Netherlands
Music is important for both my wife and I, both in terms of listening as well as performing. our focus is definitely on classical music. It is also very much a journey, in discovering and starting to appreciate composers and repertoire.
My wife is an excellent pianist, she encouraged me to pick up singing more seriously. So since 2003 I started to take voice lessons. Practicing of new pieces, is a very nice activity as we both need to work hard. Mostly I sing German songs, Schubert, Schumann and currently busy working on Beethoven songs. We have club of about 20 and we take turns to host a chamber concert about 5x a year. This very much makes that one practices!
We visit the Amsterdam concert hall very regularly.
I don’t know much about pop, rock music.
Have adopted modern ways of listening to music and have no record player anymore...
Also in terms of music performance I typically prefer musicians to use state of the art tools rather than use the tools from the days the music was composed.
I am used to the fact that classical music is looked at as something as a niche and strange. Nevertheless, wanted to share my story. Thanks for asking Peter.

2009 Roadster, Lancia midnight blue, cinnamon upholstery.
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574077
27/04/19 10:31 PM
27/04/19 10:31 PM
Hampshire
Alistair Offline
Smile, it confuses them
Alistair  Offline
Smile, it confuses them
Talk Morgan Sage

Hampshire
When I was 19 I was a roadie for Level 42 as well as spending most of my spare time going to parties as a DJ.

We try and attend two or three concerts every year as mini-breaks. This year was Tears for Fears and it was fantastic. They still have their voices and the timing and energy on stage was pretty amazing.

I have an amp and speakers in my office and use background music to help set my mood for different tasks. Dance and D&B for getting things done quickly. Laid back music for more serious or creative work. I tend to let Apple Music suggest things and then find new stuff where possible.

I don't drive without some music playing. I do have to make certain i don't play the fast stuff when driving though.

I don't tend to be as fussy about the quality anymore. I was very serious about HiFi and even worked in a a HiFi shop as a weekend boy many years back. I don't get the time to appreciate the quality so much now. My ears are definitely not as good as they were.

Just time to burn a little more petrol before dinner.
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574079
27/04/19 11:12 PM
27/04/19 11:12 PM
Cologne, Germany
Heinz Offline
Talk Morgan Addict
Heinz  Offline
Talk Morgan Addict

Cologne, Germany
Peter and all who are interested in this I feel that this thread is of very deep relevance to you. That immediately hit a nerve. Of course I can talk about guitars or sound reproduction or different music. But I suspect here it is about the intimate connection of life communication, feeling and the embodiment of time perception. Also about drama, stories out of sound, the captured moment of experience in the flow of time, the beauty of sound worlds and much more.

Perhaps music when it touches us is the most immediate manifestation of a divine message, transcendence. No matter if someone gets goosebumps with Jimmy Hendrix, reverence with Bach on a (real) Silbermann organ in a church or the feeling of a space flight with Herbie Hancock and the headhunters of the 70s e.g. with "Butterfly".

There are so many memories, I love all kinds of music when it touches me. Life music I've heard I won't forget most of the time, from Woody Shaw in a club to Weather report on big stage to Gidon Kremer or Murray Perahia in a concert hall.
And also the memories of the youth. I was also stage hand in the 80s in a local crew that was booked on international tours in our area. After the sound check I played soccer with Deep Purple in the sports hall or on other occasion I prepared the catering for John Mclaughlin and Paco de Lucia in a club. At that time it was a temporary job and today it is an invaluable memory.

Listening to music and being able to play a little bit is for me a great gift in this life in this world.

Bert, what you say is very captivating and it sounds like a very serious and focused approach to the good and true in music. You and your wife will certainly have a lot of pleasure making music and working on the compositions.

Last edited by Heinz; 27/04/19 11:29 PM.
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574086
28/04/19 06:15 AM
28/04/19 06:15 AM
Gloucestershire, UK
Hamwich Offline
Talk Morgan Guru
Hamwich  Offline
Talk Morgan Guru

Gloucestershire, UK
I don't actually listen to much recorded music, but when I do I'm quite happy with pretty basic equipment, my ears just don't have the sensitivity they used to.

But generally I much prefer going to see live musicians (mainly at my local pub, but I do go down to Bristol for the odd gig) and playing guitar, either on my own or with pals.

Making music with friends is about the best fun you can have and I'm very pleased to read of Bert's experiences - although the music that we make is very different, the joy is the same!

Tim H.
1986 4/4 VVTi Sport, 2002 LR Defender, 1957 R4 CV, 2005 Ferrari Vipar
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574105
28/04/19 09:31 AM
28/04/19 09:31 AM
Essex
Burgundymog Offline
Talk Morgan Addict
Burgundymog  Offline
Talk Morgan Addict

Essex
Not having television I always have music in the background to drown out the Tinnitus oldgit except in the Morgan of course where I can't hear it anyway doh

Keith
2013 narrow bodied + 4 Ruby. Wolf performance Re-map suspension mods and K&N cone filter.
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574111
28/04/19 10:16 AM
28/04/19 10:16 AM
Llanelli
sospan Offline
Talk Morgan Sage
sospan  Offline
Talk Morgan Sage

Llanelli
I have transferred just about all my collection to the laptop and backed up to external drives. So far just cd’s and downloaded music. I am considering looking for a cassette to digital conversion as I have a lot of cassettes. Same for the vinyl collection.
The cassettes were a regular in the car either commuting or on returning home in the early hours after a fishing session. I also have a small ipod that is handy for playlists and plugging into the car system.
We go to gigs but selectively. Last one was Status Quo (again).
Last week I played a bit of classical off the laptop. Four Seasons by Vivaldi. A good backdrop to the book I was reading about F1.

Red Plus8
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574146
28/04/19 02:39 PM
28/04/19 02:39 PM
Suffolk
John V6 Offline
John V6  Offline

Suffolk
Music is important to me. I carry music on my phone & ipod.
Certain tunes remind me of certain times / places / events.

JohnV6
2006 Indigo Blue Roadster S1
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574161
28/04/19 04:31 PM
28/04/19 04:31 PM
Kent & Dorset, UK
twotribes Offline
Talk Morgan Enthusiast
twotribes  Offline
Talk Morgan Enthusiast

Kent & Dorset, UK
Great question. I love music, and couldn't enjoy a day without at least some time set aside to really listen to some music - usually late evening, when the family have gone to bed.

Tastes range from classical to punk (both UK first-wave and US second-wave) to blues, rockabilly and a big love for flamenco guitar. Guilty (well, deeply unfashionable) pleasures include Gong, Conway Twitty and Shonen Knife - from genres I don't much care for, but these artists always top my most-played counts on Spotify.

Mechanism wise, I use my phone because it's just so easy to cast to a TV in any of our main rooms - all of which have 2 or 4 B&O speakers networked to the smart TV function. Classical does sound better from a CD though...

Very jealous of Heinz having been at a Murray Perahia recital - I have five or six of his recordings and find his Beethoven quite an emotional experience - his phrasing is unique, the way he almost plays out of time to make the melody 'hang' and then 'flow' faster to catch up has a very yearning or wistful quality - very different to the bombastic Beethoven most virtuouso pianists think audiences want.

Stuart
"There's no skill substitute like cubic inches."
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574171
28/04/19 05:10 PM
28/04/19 05:10 PM
norfolk, UK
L
lowebird Offline
Talk Morgan Addict
lowebird  Offline
Talk Morgan Addict
L

norfolk, UK
WOW, what a great topic. I can't imagine a day without music, I drive the Memsahib mad as I must have the radio on whenever I'm in the house. I have a very eclectic taste in music and provided it is good of it's type I will listen EXCEPT rap. Can't abide it no mater how clever the words are.

I find that the type of music I will listen to very much depends on the weather so on a sunny day it's got to be West Coast, by that I mean Beach Boys, CSN&Y, Love, Doors etc. On a day when I am a bit more thoughtful perhaps a bit of Blues.
To get the blood moving, you can't beat a bit of Handle or the Russian composers like Boradin (is that the correct spelling? )but of course you can't beat seeing it live with other people like when we saw the Stones last summer Brilliant!!

Here for a good time not a long time!!
Reg
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574180
28/04/19 05:30 PM
28/04/19 05:30 PM
Dorset, UK
milligoon Offline
Talk Morgan Addict
milligoon  Offline
Talk Morgan Addict

Dorset, UK
Just listening to the first piece of music I ever acquired.

I repaired a broken cassette player from my brothers mini when I was a teenager.

The cassette in question 4 Way Street a live album by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.

I recently bought the CD of this and listening in Flac format on my PC while I type this.

As awesome now as when I first listened to it.

I can picture the car cassette deck I retrieved it from to this day and the naff parcel shelf speakers all driven by a Hornby 12v transformer.

Music has a great way of unlocking memories.

Mark - driving
Archie the Old English Sheep Mog...........
2010 Roadster 3.0 V6 (S3) wink
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574181
28/04/19 05:36 PM
28/04/19 05:36 PM
Devonshire
+8Rich Offline
+8Rich  Offline

Devonshire
I've always loved music and I'll listen to pretty much anything if it's good quality, if I really want to get immersed it will be Puccini but equally happy with anything from The Killers or George Harrison.

It is so evocative in triggering vivid memories almost as good as smells which transcend you back in time at warp speed.

I use a favourites compilation that I add to every now and again on You tube it's a good source for me.

Regards Richard

1999 Indigo Blue +8
2009 4/4 Sport Green
1994 Connaught Green +8

Re: About Music... [Re: twotribes] #574188
28/04/19 06:33 PM
28/04/19 06:33 PM
Hampshire
Alistair Offline
Smile, it confuses them
Alistair  Offline
Smile, it confuses them
Talk Morgan Sage

Hampshire
Originally Posted By twotribes
Tastes range from classical to punk (both UK first-wave and US second-wave) to blues, rockabilly and a big love for flamenco guitar. Guilty (well, deeply unfashionable) pleasures include Gong, Conway Twitty and Shonen Knife - from genres I don't much care for, but these artists always top my most-played counts on Spotify.

Do you like Psychoabilly as well Stuart ? Given the other mixture it would seem possible. The Stray Cats have just released a new album if you are interested. I watched them some time ago and for three people on stage it was quite incredible.

Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574194
28/04/19 07:59 PM
28/04/19 07:59 PM
Llanelli
sospan Offline
Talk Morgan Sage
sospan  Offline
Talk Morgan Sage

Llanelli
You tube is a great source of older music. I watched several Old Grey Whistle Test episodes there a few weeks ago.
The theme tune is unmistakable. Stone Fox Chase on harmonica.

Red Plus8
Re: About Music... [Re: Alistair] #574200
28/04/19 09:05 PM
28/04/19 09:05 PM
Kent & Dorset, UK
twotribes Offline
Talk Morgan Enthusiast
twotribes  Offline
Talk Morgan Enthusiast

Kent & Dorset, UK
Originally Posted By Alistair

Do you like Psychoabilly as well Stuart ? Given the other mixture it would seem possible. The Stray Cats have just released a new album if you are interested. I watched them some time ago and for three people on stage it was quite incredible.

Yes! I do like some of the less silly psychobilly bands. I used to see the Meteors quite regularly at the Lyceum Ballroom, making up the bill on the early '80s Punk nights - four bands for £5. Paul Fenech is a more accomplished guitarist than their typical 'stomp' songs would suggest. Also a fan of Brian Setzer's guitar playing, so will check out the new Stray Cats album.

Ps - I'm just trying to learn to play guitar properly - the Meteors' version of 'li'l red riding hood' was the first song I tried - it's been three weeks now and it's getting close... If I listen to Setzer, I might just give up trying to play at all.

Stuart
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574235
29/04/19 06:38 AM
29/04/19 06:38 AM
Salisbury, UK
Peter J Offline OP
Peter J  Offline OP

Salisbury, UK
I thought the question would get a good response!

As well as what we can loosely call rock music from our formative years we love classical music. I have just booked tickets for a performance of Holst's The Planets in Salisbury Cathedral, part of the Salisbury Festival. We go every year: I love the piece of music and the Cathedral has a very special atmosphere.

There is also a new DAB Radio station, SCALA Radio. It is rather like The Light Program was back 40 years ago. If you like orchestral music of any type do give it a go. It is now the default station on the car radios.

Peter

Peter,
Tarka the 'Otter Mog
2014 Plus 8

Re: About Music... [Re: twotribes] #574238
29/04/19 06:51 AM
29/04/19 06:51 AM
Gloucestershire, UK
Hamwich Offline
Talk Morgan Guru
Hamwich  Offline
Talk Morgan Guru

Gloucestershire, UK

Ps - I'm just trying to learn to play guitar properly - the Meteors' version of 'li'l red riding hood' was the first song I tried - it's been three weeks now and it's getting close... If I listen to Setzer, I might just give up trying to play at all.

Well done that man! I just checked that out, good little song to start with, the solo sections are all on the Em pentatonic which will stand you in good stead.

Lots of reverb and heavy tremolo sounds great for that kind of music, what setup are you using?

Tim H.
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574249
29/04/19 09:01 AM
29/04/19 09:01 AM
N
nick w Offline
Talk Morgan Expert
nick w  Offline
Talk Morgan Expert
N

Nice thread, well done Peter.
I've been lucky to have my career in music, played in some bands when I was young but my work has been (and is) in repairing, restoring and looking after instruments, mainly pianos and stringed instruments.
So I love most music, though I must admit that, although I keep trying, I find modern "classical or serious" composers rather hard to take. Somehow so predictably discordant.
Most of my sound engineer friends are now deaf. Luckily, as I needed my ears to work I've always worn earplugs at rock concerts. We used to think that the best sound would be by the soundman's mixing desk and so get seats there but as the ageing rockers still use their ageing soundmen, and they are all deaf, that no longer works. Living where I do, in an area that attracts older pop stars, I have to say that most of my popular music performer clients are also deaf so getting their pianos to appeal to them can be an uphill struggle!
Music is endlessly fascinating though......and only 12 notes to play with/ rearrange.....
Nick

Re: About Music... [Re: Hamwich] #574251
29/04/19 09:10 AM
29/04/19 09:10 AM
Kent & Dorset, UK
twotribes Offline
Talk Morgan Enthusiast
twotribes  Offline
Talk Morgan Enthusiast

Kent & Dorset, UK
Originally Posted By Hamwich

Well done that man! I just checked that out, good little song to start with, the solo sections are all on the Em pentatonic which will stand you in good stead.

Lots of reverb and heavy tremolo sounds great for that kind of music, what setup are you using?

Hi Tim - I'm using the classic 'nice guitar/crap amp' set up - so I just use the clean channel as the high gain amp circuts make everything sound like a fuzzbox. I'd love one of the small digital modelling amps like a Boss Katana 50 which allow you to vary tone and effects - so I could set a slight delay & some reverb to get that proper country/rockabilly sound - but I figure that it'll be a while before my kit is holding me back. Playing clean at low volume shows up all my string buzzes and fluffed changes, so it's useful for a learner. If I stick with it, learn all my key signatures, scales and chord progressions (by Christmas?) I might reward myself with a proper amp and then start worrying about tone once I can voice what I am playing properly. I wish I'd started sooner!

Stuart
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574266
29/04/19 11:24 AM
29/04/19 11:24 AM
Devon
Budster Offline
Talk Morgan Sage
Budster  Offline
Talk Morgan Sage

Devon
Interesting thread.

We’re lucky to have a vibrant pub music scene locally.
This supports old codgers like me as well as providing a first stage for some excellent youngsters. The local community college has a brilliant music department, so plenty of enthusiastic and talented youngsters.

My musician friends are a wonderful, disparate bunch, who I delight in being with.

Bud
4/4 "Stanley"
Re: About Music... [Re: twotribes] #574271
29/04/19 11:56 AM
29/04/19 11:56 AM
Gloucestershire, UK
Hamwich Offline
Talk Morgan Guru
Hamwich  Offline
Talk Morgan Guru

Gloucestershire, UK

Hi Tim - I'm using the classic 'nice guitar/crap amp' set up - so I just use the clean channel as the high gain amp circuts make everything sound like a fuzzbox. I'd love one of the small digital modelling amps like a Boss Katana 50 which allow you to vary tone and effects - so I could set a slight delay & some reverb to get that proper country/rockabilly sound - but I figure that it'll be a while before my kit is holding me back. Playing clean at low volume shows up all my string buzzes and fluffed changes, so it's useful for a learner. If I stick with it, learn all my key signatures, scales and chord progressions (by Christmas?) I might reward myself with a proper amp and then start worrying about tone once I can voice what I am playing properly. I wish I'd started sooner!

Makes perfect sense - I feel it's really important to get a guitar that feels good in your hand and is nice to play, developing the sound will definitely come later. I've not personally played through one, but I've heard nothing but good about the Katana amps.

As for starting sooner, it's never too late and although you might find progress is a bit slower than you might prefer, the great thing is you've started and it gets better and better from here on in!

Tim H.
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574310
29/04/19 05:20 PM
29/04/19 05:20 PM
New River Valley, VA
rcmatt Offline
Talk Morgan Regular
rcmatt  Offline
Talk Morgan Regular

New River Valley, VA
singing Malotte's "The Lord's Prayer" and Dvorchak's "The 23rd psalm" at my mothers funeral. Back when I could still hit the G.

Rodger
2018 M3W "Dreamers on the Rise"
2004 Plus 8 (wife's)
old Goldwings and a couple of Harleys
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574352
29/04/19 09:09 PM
29/04/19 09:09 PM
Hampshire
Alistair Offline
Smile, it confuses them
Alistair  Offline
Smile, it confuses them
Talk Morgan Sage

Hampshire
You make a lovely point Rodger, the bagpipes rendition of amazing grace at my fathers funeral, it went through me to the core and will stay with me forever.

Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #574353
29/04/19 09:10 PM
29/04/19 09:10 PM
Bristol
M
MJF Offline
Learner Plates Off!
MJF  Offline
Learner Plates Off!
M

Bristol
In contrast to other comments on this thread, I really enjoy running to music - yes really. If you get a nice crisp early morning in the countryside / by the sea / in the mountains with some music on, an hours run completely resets my view on life.

I am also a (very bad) drummer which again gives me an opportunity to focus on nothing else other than the music and vaguely trying to maintain a rhythm. Much to my drum teachers amusement my heart rate is higher drumming than it is running which gives me the added benefit of keeping fit while I play.

Re: About Music... [Re: Alistair] #574365
29/04/19 09:42 PM
29/04/19 09:42 PM
Renfrewshire
BobtheTrain Offline
Charter Member
BobtheTrain  Offline
Charter Member

Renfrewshire
You make a lovely point Rodger, the bagpipes rendition of amazing grace at my fathers funeral, it went through me to the core and will stay with me forever.

Try "The Dark Isle" with a lone piper.

Best Regards
Lang may yer lum reek
Re: About Music... [Re: Alistair] #574921
03/05/19 01:35 PM
03/05/19 01:35 PM
New River Valley, VA
rcmatt Offline
Talk Morgan Regular
rcmatt  Offline
Talk Morgan Regular

New River Valley, VA

I had forgotten, but earlier that summer I sang the Lord's prayer at my daughters wedding as well. Wearing my Kilt

Rodger
2004 Plus 8 (wife's)
Re: About Music... [Re: BobtheTrain] #575224
05/05/19 12:57 PM
05/05/19 12:57 PM
West of Seattle, USA
LightSpeed Online content
Talk Morgan Regular
LightSpeed  Online Content
Talk Morgan Regular

West of Seattle, USA
Originally Posted By BobtheTrain

Try "The Dark Isle" with a lone piper.

That is a very nice piece! And has been mentioned previously it helps blockout the tinnitus that Cannon and machine guns caused. The sound of a good running engine is so droning when on a long road trip that music helps keep me awake.

Stephen
M3W 2019

Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #575230
05/05/19 01:29 PM
05/05/19 01:29 PM
Dartmoor
Cineman Offline
Just Getting Started
Cineman  Offline
Just Getting Started

Dartmoor
Nice thread! Music in my life.. where to start!

I wanted to be Bob Dylan so learned to play like him (well sort of) and memorised many of his songs from the age of 14 to 21 - most of which I still remember. I only play at home (which is a shame) and my wife has been my tolerant audience of 1 for many years. I play guitar most days and piano sometimes.. but none with particular skill.

Strangely my wife does not like having recorded music around in the background and I really do.. so it's a good thing I am away a lot! I listen to all kinds of music at all available opportunities.

I asked a class recently (I teach an MA in Cinematography at the NFTS), to raise their hands if looking at Art made them cry, then the same with Music - all hands went up for Music and only a couple for Art. So there it is - Music has direct emotional connection for us all and as others have said, it is a lifetime companion and saviour in all sorts of circumstances.

Despite my profession, if the Grim Reaper said you you can either go Blind or Deaf - I would choose Blind.

Oliver S.
Re: About Music... [Re: Peter J] #575405
06/05/19 11:57 AM
06/05/19 11:57 AM
New River Valley, VA
rcmatt Offline
Talk Morgan Regular
rcmatt  Offline
Talk Morgan Regular

New River Valley, VA
Cineman.... sadly I am loosing my hearing. Although I now hear parts of the music that were covered up in the ensemble before, so it is not all bad

Rodger
2004 Plus 8 (wife's)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Aeroman, Simon