[Linked Image]

We sell our 1988 fully restored Range Rover Vogue SE!

After one year and a half of professional treatments, the beast "came out of the oven” last Tuesday November the 26th after the very last works.

It’s being totally dismantled, checked, repainted, and fitted with plenty of new original Land Rover spares (some so hard to find!). Pieces came from all over the Word: Spain, UK, France, Italy, Canada, USA, Poland…. even Australia!

The whole car was in perfect running conditions before we started the restauration, so the initial base was simply fantastic. And the final result astonishing!

When the garage dismantled it, we confirmed that, as all cars of central Spain (Madrid is a region as dry as the mummy of Tutankhamun), there was zero rust on it. Not a single rust spot in the chassis or body.

It is, truly, in pristine conditions. If you see her live, you’ll drool. If you're looking for one of these elegant classics and you see it, you buy it for sure!

I’m so proud of the work done that I can assure you there is no other Range Rover so neat available on the marked right now. And if you find one, for sure it will be much more expensive.

The engine is the indestructible 3.5 V8 EFI, with just over 265000 km which is just an aperitive for this engine that never runs over 3200 rpm; fully revised and updated with all new original spares or OEM (when originals couldn't be found) fittings regarding all hoses, supports, joints, bushes, steering drop arm ball joints, etc. New brake discs, front calipers, pads and retaining clips… Nothing was left without a deep revision and/or replacement.

Equipped with an excellent ZF 4 speeds automatic gearbox.

The seats are now made out of beautiful top quality Nappa leather, perforated, with contrast piping, following the original pattern. A pleasure for the eye and touch.

All in the car is original but three things: radio-CD and speakers, a very discrete Parrot Bluetooth device compatible with all mobile phones and a third brake central light added for safety.

The car was bought by the father of a friend of mine in June 1988, then my wife took it 24 years ago. So it only had two owners, and both really careful with the car. This range Rover is being indulged since it was purchased!

The car is, I insist, in perfect conditions and drives fantastic. All mandatory official vehicle technical inspections , permits, insurance recent and up to date.

The picture was taken this Saturday, when it was displayed at the classic car show in Madrid (Retromovil), where plenty of people including professionals of classic cars restoration cheered it and congratulated me! Can you see the 1984 Morgan 4/4 hidden behind? What a nice neighbor! If you want details and more pictures, please ask!

I’m asking for 40 000 €.

Last edited by Marmota; 02/12/19 05:33 PM.

Javier - Madrid, Spain - Commander of the Speedy Marmots Bomb Squadron