Fantastic write up and you've summed up so many things which let these get under your skin
To pick up on a few of your points:
18. Wind noise at speed is a problem - I can't wear my tank helmet or the cap because its too warm - Any suggestions ? Ear buds ?
Earplugs or noise cancelling earbuds. I’ve tried several types of earplug but now use Flare Isolate which are pretty effective and comfortable. BOSE noise cancelling earbuds are also good.
23. Wow does it vibrate it a lot and from everywhere - That is a bit distressing for someone with ADD like me but I know that's what you get
You’ll get used to the level of vibration and noise. However it’ll probably sound different every time you use it! If there’s a new rattle or noise I tend to not worry about it too much as there will be a different one along tomorrow
37. Tyre pressure on the rear wheel is going to be a pain - Any tips ?
Use a puncture sealant (not the repair stuff that it came with). I use Puncturesafe and run the rear at 25psi which seems to be a good compromise between road holding and ride.
If you have Avon’s on the front try running these at around 28psi which will improve the front grip. If on Blockley’s then experiment between 28 – 35 psi.
42. Digital fuel gauge - Huge mistake !
Ignore it. Set the trip meter and fill up around 200 miles.
Fill up slowly to allow fuel to balance between the 2 tanks and don’t overfill. The rule of thumb is no more than three cut-off clicks on the pump and stop.
Also, try to drive 5-10 miles after refuelling before parking up, particularly in a hot climate. If not the car may be difficult/impossible to start, cut out, run rough and the engine light come on. It should clear up in a few miles (apart from the light which can take much longer).
50. That engine sure as hell sounds busy - how much oil does it go through ?
Oil consumption should be pretty low and less that a litre between oil changes (3,000 miles). There’s 6 litres in the system so plenty of margin.
60. How the hell do you wash the damn thing ? Any suggestions ?
The same way you wash any other car but put the tonneau on if you’re using a jet wash or hosepipe.
68. How do you put a Nav or Phone holder ? And Where ?
There’s quite a few threads on this on TM.
I use a RAM ball mount (RAM 1” tough-ball, M6-1 fitting. RAM-RAP-B-379U-M616). Take out one of the instrument panel bolts and the RAM screws straight in. You then have a load of options for mounts that pickup on the RAM ball.