To 4/4 or not to 4/4...the correct answer surprisingly turned out to be to Plus 4
Five minutes to deadline yesterday I ordered a Plus 4 (LHD, Km/h). Feels great to have taken the decision (efter my ignominious M3W turnaround). I think it is a excellent solution (to fully enjoy until I have seen, driven and most important can afford the new 3,7l Roadster...or maybe I do not need one
). Delivery in mid April....77760 minutes to go.
My last five British cars have been three BRG and two red ones so now I will go for style: Ivory (Sport White) with tan leather, not really shouting racing...but I think I can take it
- Black wire wheels with spare
- Chrome grill with mesh
- Bonnet strap (tan)
- MotoLita (14", wooden, riveted, 3 round holes/spoke)
- Door pockets
- Sun wisors (more as wind deflectors...well, not sure...but easily removed if not working or messing up the looks).
- Easy up hood in black (pvc, standard), would love a mohair hood (for looks) but the maintenance makes it a no brainer (the seagulls are like Stukas in my area...)
- Side screen bag, black (pvc)
- Tonneau, black (pvc)
- Luggage rack (with space for side screens).
- External door handles, reclining sports seats, black carpets with edging matching interior (all are standard if I understood it right).
- (No mounted Tread Rubbers)
And then maybe adding after arrival: sports system, Lucas spot lamps, white indicator lenses (front), Morgans script badge (rear), chrome internal mirror, anti scratch film on side sills, period luggage bags...(bought a lottery ticket today so I guess finance is solved).
Everyone, thanks for your help
Just 77759 minutes left.../Tony