Talk Morgan

Hello from SE Ohio USA

Posted By: Dutch

Hello from SE Ohio USA - 14/05/19 01:53 PM

I just got my "new" 3 Wheeler 2012. I had a 1928 back in the 70's and have always regretted selling it. But now I'm back. Don't have to oil the clutch. And do 3 or 4 things at the same time to get it to stop. :-) Looking forward to asking questions and getting advice from the current owners.
Posted By: rcmatt

Re: Hello from SE Ohio USA - 14/05/19 02:13 PM

welcome. you might look over on the M3W forum.... there will be a gathering up on the Blue Ridge in June.

Looks like I will be driving through Logan the Sunday after July 4
Posted By: HeadlessBlue

Re: Hello from SE Ohio USA - 14/05/19 05:10 PM

Welcome Dutch. Everyone on TM are friendly and knowledgeable (I lack the latter however). Hope everything goes swimmingly in your new baby
HB
Posted By: Dutch

Re: Hello from SE Ohio USA - 15/05/19 01:17 AM

You should stop by and say hello. I'd love to see your car. We're 2 blocks from downtown.

Re: Hello from SE Ohio USA - 15/05/19 12:47 PM

I will be coming home from the big "to-do" at mid-America. I'll be meeting up with friends from "Nakedgoldwings" who will have a spot at the swap meet. Logan would be a good place for a break
Posted By: Neptune

Re: Hello from SE Ohio USA - 22/05/19 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By rcmatt
I will be coming home from the big "to-do" at mid-America. I'll be meeting up with friends from "Nakedgoldwings" who will have a spot at the swap meet. Logan would be a good place for a break

Ow you are talking my language Morgan’s and Goldwings. Yay

Re: Hello from SE Ohio USA - 22/05/19 02:01 PM

yes, I still have (original owner) a 78 as well as a 76 Ltd.... and then, piles o'parts
LOL
© 2020 Talk Morgan - Morgan Sports Car Discussion Forum, Community and News