Talk Morgan

Any Arkansas 3 Wheeler owners???

Posted By: Hogzilla

Any Arkansas 3 Wheeler owners??? - 28/10/20 02:51 PM

Just received my new 3 wheeler and looking for others in Arkansas who may own one!
Posted By: rcmatt

Re: Any Arkansas 3 Wheeler owners??? - 28/10/20 02:58 PM

We just moved from Tulsa.... there is the British Iron club in NW AR. Really nice folks. Not sure if any M3W owners in it. My wife was very active with her +8
Posted By: Hogzilla

Re: Any Arkansas 3 Wheeler owners??? - 29/10/20 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by rcmatt
We just moved from Tulsa.... there is the British Iron club in NW AR. Really nice folks. Not sure if any M3W owners in it. My wife was very active with her +8


I found one guy in Little Rock that has a 3 wheeler. I have not made contact with him yet but am working on it. There can't be many around going by people seeing the car and wondering what it is and who makes it. I will just be a loner and have a good time with my passengers and people we meet at gas stations.
Posted By: rcmatt

Re: Any Arkansas 3 Wheeler owners??? - 29/10/20 12:33 PM

If the guy in Little Rock also has several other British cars, I met him at the "Brits over the Ozarks" car meet in 2019
Posted By: Hogzilla

Re: Any Arkansas 3 Wheeler owners??? - 29/10/20 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by rcmatt
If the guy in Little Rock also has several other British cars, I met him at the "Brits over the Ozarks" car meet in 2019


I think that is the same guy.
Posted By: rcmatt

Re: Any Arkansas 3 Wheeler owners??? - 29/10/20 02:51 PM

he also has a plus 8 and then an "interesting" collection
Posted By: Hogzilla

Re: Any Arkansas 3 Wheeler owners??? - 29/10/20 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by rcmatt
he also has a plus 8 and then an "interesting" collection


That is what I have heard from the guy who knows him. I don't know much about Morgans except for the one that was on War of the Roses and the finding this 3 wheeler.
© 2021 Talk Morgan - Morgan Sports Car Discussion Forum, Community and News