Talk Morgan

Happy Birthday Headless Blue

Posted By: +8Rich

Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 09:56 AM

Wishing you a great day Headless full of good things cheers eat woohoo
Posted By: HeadlessBlue

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 12:44 PM

Why thank you kind sir!
Despite recent and still current bad back probs, managed to make it out to Italy (Lake Orta and Florence) for the last week (diazepam and cocodemol are amazing when taken in sufficient volumes!!!!). Whilst in Orta we commissioned a painting of Florence, the car, from a chap who does lots of paintings of cars, primarily Italian ones of course, such as Fiat 500s etc.
When properly mobile I need to take pictures from various angles so he can do his thing, although they aren’t painted to replicate a photo per se.... we shall see how it turns out, fingers crossed!
Thanks again Rich
Best wishes
HB
Posted By: PhilRoyle

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 01:59 PM

Happy birthday
Posted By: Stewart S

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 02:57 PM

Wish you many happy Mogging Returns
Posted By: CooperMan

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 03:29 PM

Happy Birthday HB
Posted By: +8Rich

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by HeadlessBlue
Why thank you kind sir!
Despite recent and still current bad back probs, managed to make it out to Italy (Lake Orta and Florence) for the last week (diazepam and cocodemol are amazing when taken in sufficient volumes!!!!). Whilst in Orta we commissioned a painting of Florence, the car, from a chap who does lots of paintings of cars, primarily Italian ones of course, such as Fiat 500s etc.
When properly mobile I need to take pictures from various angles so he can do his thing, although they aren’t painted to replicate a photo per se.... we shall see how it turns out, fingers crossed!
Thanks again Rich
Best wishes
HB

Good you could get away for a while despite the pain HB, hey that picture will be worth the wait you must keep us all in the loop on that one.

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 04:23 PM

Thanks all
Rich, re the picture, when it arrives I shall post a photo.
Unless the artist has made Florence look like a Boris Bus, in which case I will deny all knowledge of this conversation and blame Lady HB for suggesting handing over a non disclosable sum of money to a complete stranger!!!!!! (Honestly it really was her idea so I was too shocked to say no. Or was it the drugs....?)
HB
Posted By: Themorganeer

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 04:27 PM

Belated happy birthday. Have also been in Florence this week - full of culture and pizza 😎
Posted By: Heinz

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 04:29 PM

Happy Birthday also from Cologne, HB cheers
Posted By: Jon G4LJW

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 04:33 PM

Hope you've had a great birthday!
Posted By: Paul F

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 05:19 PM

Happy Birthday - hope you have had a great day and that the bad back is improving daily.
Posted By: pete757

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 06:02 PM

HB, HB cheers
Posted By: Graham, G4FUJ

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 07:55 PM

Happy Birthday! smile
Posted By: Gordon D

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 10/09/19 08:02 PM

blame Lady HB for suggesting handing over a non disclosable sum of money to a complete stranger!!!!!! (Honestly it really was her idea so I was too shocked to say no. Or was it the drugs....?)

Happy birthday HB, I thought you mentioned lady HB had a connection to Aberdeenshire, are you sure?
We visited Orta when on holiday in July, beautiful place, hope you had a brilliant holiday and birthday.
cheers
Posted By: ChrisConvertible

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 11/09/19 06:29 AM

Happy Birthday HB from down under.
Posted By: Bonesie

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 11/09/19 08:16 AM

Belated HB, HB ! :-)
Posted By: sospan

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 11/09/19 09:09 AM

Pen blwydd hapus.
From Wales ....
Enjoy.

Re: Happy Birthday Headless Blue - 11/09/19 05:45 PM

Many thanks one and all again.
Chris, being v nosey where did you stay? We love going to Florence virtually on an annual basis and still learn new things each time we go. Every time we do a Segway tour which means we get to see so much more than would otherwise happen. We made it round the Uffizi this time (it’s always been too hot for us before) which was so interesting- we never knew there was a cafe above it!
Anyway started to bore myself again, apologies....
HB
© 2019 Talk Morgan - Morgan Sports Car Discussion Forum, Community and News