Talk Morgan

Dronmobile for sale ! by the look of it..

Posted By: +8Rich

Dronmobile for sale ! by the look of it.. - 23/06/22 02:56 PM

French registered 4/4.... 2015 with only 12k miles on it.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Craig Jezz

Re: Dronmobile for sale ! by the look of it.. - 23/06/22 03:01 PM

Isn't that approx. £47k ? seems a lot for a 2015 4/4 ?

Re: Dronmobile for sale ! by the look of it.. - 23/06/22 03:03 PM

I think the prices are a little crazy out in Europe right now with the post B word Craig, but I agree with you in principle especially with it needing a new fuel sender fitting and the supplied alloy radiator fitting wink..

At that price it needs to be ready to go and bang on imho.
Posted By: Craig Jezz

Re: Dronmobile for sale ! by the look of it.. - 23/06/22 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by +8Rich
I think the prices are a little crazy out in Europe right now with the post B word Craig, but I agree with you in principle especially with it needing a new fuel sender fitting and the supplied alloy radiator fitting wink..

It also needs a good clean too
Posted By: Image

Re: Dronmobile for sale ! by the look of it.. - 23/06/22 03:10 PM

Craig .... seeing your car you'd probably say that about most operating theatres as well !! 😁

K

Re: Dronmobile for sale ! by the look of it.. - 23/06/22 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Craig Jezz

It also needs a good clean too

I agree and those stickers taking off the dash...
Posted By: Graham, G4FUJ

Re: Dronmobile for sale ! by the look of it.. - 23/06/22 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Image
Craig .... seeing your, car you'd probably say that about most operating theatres as well !! 😁
K

laugh2 laugh2
Posted By: 4acker

Re: Dronmobile for sale ! by the look of it.. - 23/06/22 05:59 PM

I think the prices are a little crazy out in Europe right now with the post B word Craig, ....

The price is maybe a dealer price in Germany but they are normally sold a lot cheaper. It could be different in France because the may have a luxury tax. In Germany a 4/4 in good condition and with 12k km would sell around 45k€ a bit more or less. But 65k€ would be much more than new. At the end a new 4/4 cost 50k€-55k€ depends on the extra features.

Re: Dronmobile for sale ! by the look of it.. - 23/06/22 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by 4acker
I think the prices are a little crazy out in Europe right now with the post B word Craig, ....

The price is maybe a dealer price in Germany but they are normally sold a lot cheaper. It could be different in France because the may have a luxury tax. In Germany a 4/4 in good condition and with 12k km would sell around 45k€ a bit more or less. But 65k€ would be much more than new. At the end a new 4/4 cost 50k€-55k€ depends on the extra features.

An interesting insight into your prices there, thanks.
© 2022 Talk Morgan - Morgan Sports Car Discussion Forum, Community and News