Talk Morgan

Aston STROLLing along !

Posted By: +8Rich

Aston STROLLing along ! - 05/12/19 10:59 PM

Stroll investing.
Posted By: ewn

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 06/12/19 06:32 AM

Anything would be better than their current situation, sounds like a a great way to become a millionaire overnight....if you’re a billionaire!
Posted By: John V6

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 06/12/19 10:23 AM

A bit like how to make a small fortune in Brazil.
Posted By: lowebird

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 06/12/19 11:06 AM

I think he needs something for his son to drive as he is pretty hopeless at F1!!
Posted By: Chris99

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 06/12/19 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by lowebird
I think he needs something for his son to drive as he is pretty hopeless at F1!!

However, Aston sponsor Red Bull so maybe Lance is angling to kick Max or Alex out of a seat innocent

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 06/12/19 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Chris99

However, Aston sponsor Red Bull so maybe Lance is angling to kick Max or Alex out of a seat innocent

That won't end well grin2
Posted By: lowebird

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 06/12/19 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Chris99

Obviously I don't know but I just can't see that happening. AM are only a minor sponsor so Christen Horner would surely throw his toys out of the pram, spit out his dummy and go elsewhere taking the rest of the team with him.
Posted By: Stewart S

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 06/12/19 01:41 PM

I bet Invest Industrial are hopeful of this investment

It might help bail out their recent propping up of the share price

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 06/12/19 05:12 PM

Yes a good point seeing as though we have a vested interest nowadays thumbs.
Posted By: HeadlessBlue

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 14/12/19 08:42 AM

Wonder if Marko/Horner etc are narked in the background. The RB F1 team do like to be associated with different cars eg Infiniti and now Aston. Wonder who next-Renault per chance???? 😇
HB

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 14/12/19 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by HeadlessBlue
Wonder if Marko/Horner etc are narked in the background. The RB F1 team do like to be associated with different cars eg Infiniti and now Aston. Wonder who next-Renault per chance???? 😇
HB

Twingo anyone getcoat
Posted By: Gambalunga

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 15/12/19 03:13 PM

I wonder if Investindustrial is cashing in. https://www.investindustrial.com/our-business/portfolio-overview/current-portfolio.html

It seems there is some resistance to the extraordinary pay package of the CEO too. https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ndy-palmer-faces-vote-against-12m-salary

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 15/12/19 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Gambalunga

It seems there is some resistance to the extraordinary rdinary pay package too. https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ndy-palmer-faces-vote-against-12m-salary

Well it sure looks like he ate "all" the pies laugh2
I'm sure he could survive on £60,000 if he managed it better then he currently does AM.
Posted By: Dean-Royal

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 15/12/19 04:51 PM

He's worth a share of how profitable AM is, this applies to me and most self employed people, if AM is making a loss then he should suffer the consiquences of that.

Re: Aston STROLLing along ! - 15/12/19 06:34 PM

Exactly that is why I suggest he pulls his belt in from £1.2M to £60k until they are back on track, if ever.
© 2020 Talk Morgan - Morgan Sports Car Discussion Forum, Community and News