Talk Morgan

Almost spring

Posted By: westgardronning

Almost spring - 18/04/22 06:43 PM

Yes! Mog season started today. The grass is not too green grin2 and the lake is still partly frozen
[Linked Image]
Posted By: RJW

Re: Almost spring - 18/04/22 07:22 PM

Two great cars you have there. The problem must be which to take out on a sunny day.
Bob.
Posted By: +8Rich

Re: Almost spring - 18/04/22 09:20 PM

Thanks for that spectacular image Aage, spring has arrived thumbs just...

I've had to cut the grass twice this year already so you are a little cooler than us, I dare say a whole lot more snow too we only ever get a sprinkle down here in South Devon on the coast and the winter sea temperature and saline atmosphere make short work of it..
Posted By: howard

Re: Almost spring - 19/04/22 07:06 AM

Yes you are correct. On the streets the first few people wearing shorts. The daffodils out in the hedges.Lambs in the fields. Sailors putting sails back on previously bare masted boats. And a few warm sunny days after a winter completely without snow ( thank god).
Posted By: Hamwich

Re: Almost spring - 19/04/22 07:36 AM

I know spring is here because apart from the garden going absolutely mental, 'Er Indoors is complaining that the water in the lake is getting a bit too warm as it's now over 12C so she doesn't get the same endorphin rush as she does in the depths of winter.
Posted By: Lordofthewings

Re: Almost spring - 19/04/22 08:55 AM

Despite our combined 146 years, last evening we managed an excellent walk across the heath (opposite Beaulieu Road station). We heard the first cuckoo of spring, heard and saw a lapwing in flight, and saw a herd of over 50 deer. Only encountered 3 other people in our 90-minute hike.
Posted By: Graham, G4FUJ

Re: Almost spring - 19/04/22 08:57 AM

Sunburn weather (for the likes of my pale skin) has now begun! Must remember the sunscreen before I walk the mile and half to Shurdington to collect the Alfa from its MoT and service later on smile (Though it will probably be umbrella weather by then grin2 ).

Re: Almost spring - 19/04/22 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by RJW
Two great cars you have there. The problem must be which to take out on a sunny day.
Bob.

thumbs

Re: Almost spring - 19/04/22 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by +8Rich
Thanks for that spectacular image Aage, spring has arrived thumbs just...

I've had to cut the grass twice this year already so you are a little cooler than us, I dare say a whole lot more snow too we only ever get a sprinkle down here in South Devon on the coast and the winter sea temperature and saline atmosphere make short work of it..

thumbs
Posted By: MorgantheFreeMan

Re: Almost spring - 20/04/22 07:40 AM

My gang only have two seasons - Mog and Road Salt. The letter being the Off-Season.
© 2022 Talk Morgan - Morgan Sports Car Discussion Forum, Community and News