Talk Morgan

Photos from Mog007

Posted By: Simon

Photos from Mog007 - 12/08/07 07:26 PM

Posted by Cerealsurfer: -

Pics from Mog007 General & Track Session

There are about 200 photo's and the second track session is towards the end.

Click the pic........

Hi res versions are available but are about 5Mb each.

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 12/08/07 07:28 PM

Cereal, some great shots there - so I thought they deserved their own thread; especially because of the shot of our very own MaxPower Side-Pipe Brigade in action...

winky ...also glad to see he kept it on the track this time somestick rofl thumbs
Posted By: Boshly

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 13/08/07 04:53 AM

Originally Posted By Simon
...also glad to see he kept it on the track this time somestick rofl thumbs

Me too, and he even touched 50mph on the straight... wink

Actually it was good to see Brians P&J looking resplendant in the sunshine.

BtG
Posted By: cerealsurfer

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 13/08/07 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By Boshly
...also glad to see he kept it on the track this time somestick rofl thumbs

Me too, and he even touched 50mph on the straight... wink

Actually it was good to see Brians P&J looking resplendant in the sunshine.

BtG

I'm pretty sure that in this set of photo's it's "Head Office" driving. With an instructor as shotgun.

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 13/08/07 10:01 AM

Another.... is the silver/blue car with two guy's grinning their heads off.
Posted By: SpeedMog

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 13/08/07 03:26 PM

envy envy envy

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 13/08/07 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By SpeedMog
envy envy envy

lol... I'm sure there will be another opportunity

cheers thumbs
Posted By: Aeroman

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 13/08/07 07:50 PM

Many thanks Cereal, we looked for you and Ann on Sunday (with BtG), but could not find you. Did you leave early? Anyway, thanks for the photos - as you so rightly say, I think you missed my track session so the ones you took were of Head Office, but at least show that I kept it on the back stuff. woohoo

winky ...also glad to see he kept it on the track this time somestick rofl thumbs

Careful now Simon, as we will have to let out your best kept secret - how much is it to be a member of PCGB these days? somestick nono

Originally Posted By SpeedMog
envy envy envy

We missed you both at Mog007, but pleased to see that MSCC are beginning to accept the Aero and even allowed one to come second in the Concourse, after a beautifully restored SnobMog. Not really a fair contest, I'd better not amplify that. sick
Speedmog - roll on Aero-overload at St. Tropez... flag flag

Lastly BtG, thank you - that's the nicest you've been to me in a long time. love laugh2 wink grin2

Aeroman thumbs
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 14/08/07 06:26 AM

That looks like it was a grand day out flag and thank you for sharing the photos Cerealsurfer cheers
Posted By: SpeedMog

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 14/08/07 07:26 AM

Originally Posted By Aeroman
We missed you both at Mog007, but pleased to see that MSCC are beginning to accept the Aero and even allowed one to come second in the Concourse, after a beautifully restored SnobMog. Not really a fair contest, I'd better not amplify that.

Thanks for that. However I am sure mine would have come first if I had been there (was entered). However I still had not worked out how I would restore the beautiful looks after the track day scared

Out of intersst whoose came second? John Embersons?

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 14/08/07 08:13 AM

Originally Posted By Aeroman
Careful now Simon, as we will have to let out your best kept secret - how much is it to be a member of PCGB these days? somestick nono

I've got nothing to hide you wind-up-merchant! somestick wink

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 15/08/07 08:22 AM

I've got nothing to hide you wind-up-merchant! somestick wink

Kettle and pot springs to mind Simon; anyway why don't you PABD. laugh2 laugh2 laugh2

Posted By: v8 rumble

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 16/08/07 05:10 AM

Simon, I might need your help please. I have loaded 88 pictures, mainly from the Saturday, and the pit area. I took down only one lens a 17 - 40 mm , so I have few pics that were of the track that are any good. I have loaded them all, so I will leave it to the viewer if they want to see them all.
I hope the link works as I have not used this before.

Tim

http://community.webshots.com/album/560302975EgvHYY

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 16/08/07 06:57 AM

Great photos Tim, I did not realise it was a TM'er taking the photos. thumbs Is 2962 your car and son? I really like that one. grin2

We must have an agreed meeting place at the next Mog event, so that we can all meet up. Were you there on the Sunday as well?

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 16/08/07 07:04 AM

Originally Posted By v8 rumble
Simon, I might need your help please.

Hi Tim, your link is working perfectly, so it looks like no help is needed! cheers

In the future, I would recommend http://photobucket.com/ as they allow linking (with ease) of photos to web forums. They even give you the code to cut and paste.

I'm now off to look at your pictures smile
Posted By: v8 rumble

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 16/08/07 07:46 AM

Hi Aeroman,

Yes 2959 and 2962 and others is William and the car. I was there on Sunday until about 11:00 am. I am pretty sure I took a couple of your car as well. At the end of the list I took two pictures of the engine bay of a orange Plus 8 (i think from Denmark) that is worth trawling through to see. Next time I will take a more suitable lens.

Tim

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 16/08/07 09:24 AM

Hi Aeroman,

At the end of the list I took two pictures of the engine bay of a orange Plus 8 (i think from Denmark) that is worth trawling through to see. Tim

Thanks for the pictures! Btw, the orange Morgan was the reason I learnt that Top Gear's JC refers to the Ford Focus ST in this color as the Ford ASBO.

Roderich
Posted By: Young-one

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 16/08/07 03:20 PM

Yes the orange Morgan was Danish. We went away to Denmark a couple of weeks ago on holiday and happened to meet up with the danish club on the way over on the ferry. There were about 20 morgans on the ship and surprisingly, of the Danish morgans there were only 4 cars which weren't +8's - it just goes to show what a popular car the +8 was....

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 16/08/07 04:28 PM

In Germany more than 90% of all new Morgans used to be +8s. In countries where V 8 were much more expensive to run, like Belgium or the Netherlands, the percentage of V 8s was much smaller.

Roderich

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 16/08/07 05:12 PM

Hi Aeroman,

Yes 2959 and 2962 and others is William and the car. I was there on Sunday until about 11:00 am. I am pretty sure I took a couple of your car as well. At the end of the list I took two pictures of the engine bay of a orange Plus 8 (i think from Denmark) that is worth trawling through to see. Next time I will take a more suitable lens.

Tim

Tim, I've just looked at the photos again in full size, excellent. That under-bonnet photo of the orange Plus 8 is great, as is the overall look of the car. Not sure I could live with the colour on an on-going basis though. frown I much prefer the look of your own car. grin2

As you mentioned, you have three photos of my car and I'll PM you to see if I can get copies, as in the rush I forgot to bring my camera. doh

Shame we did not meet up, we were with BtG on Sunday and RS44 was lurking locally as well; no doubt causing trouble somewhere. scared
Posted By: Young-one

Re: Photos from Mog007 - 17/08/07 07:41 PM

here's some pics of MOG007 if anyone's interested

http://community.webshots.com/album/560329973dRWzcm?vhost=community
© 2020 Talk Morgan - Morgan Sports Car Discussion Forum, Community and News