Click here to return to the home page.
Image of a road.
Who's Online Now
7 registered members (RJW, sewin, Dean-Royal, Paul F, Jon G4LJW, nippymog, IcePack), 186 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
+8Rich 139
John V6 107
OZ 4/4 89
Newest Members
IndianaJon, Colin916, HerrVorragend, Alan1973, Lost Treasure
8359 Registered Users
Newest Topics
Book recommendation..
by +8Rich. 28/05/23 01:29 PM
Morgan roof
by tom+4. 28/05/23 10:02 AM
Luton Town FC in Premier League
by Fox Terrier. 28/05/23 08:09 AM
MSCC Denmark 50th: Frederica 8th June
by docock. 28/05/23 07:10 AM
car recovery from europe
by howard. 27/05/23 10:40 AM
Myford lathe
by Grumpy2. 26/05/23 06:56 PM
Sat nav mountings
by nick w. 26/05/23 03:39 PM
Latest Photos
Spotted In Amboise Loire
Wiscombe Park
Morgan Challenge Thruxton 7th May 2023
MTWC Meet at Woolpit Suffolk yesterday
Sod the rain
Forum Statistics
Forums32
Topics45,124
Posts764,266
Members8,359
Most Online1,033
Dec 28th, 2019
Today's Birthdays
Maskellman, Matt C, mphcarpaintings, TeBe-Swe
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
The Malvern Arms
28/05/23 01:29 PM
We have a few aviation enthusiasts on here and as I got a cracking book from No2 Daughter and family last week for my Birthday thought I'd pass it on.

The Red Arrows by Wing Commander David Montenegro so it's the real deal by a Red with vast experience.

ISBN 978-1-539-15957-8
0 37 Read More
Morgan Photo Gallery
28/05/23 12:44 PM
Top Tok
0 26 Read More
Meets & Events
28/05/23 07:10 AM

KennyW and I are driving up to the Danish meet at Frederica in a weeks time. Anyone else going?
0 59 Read More
For Sale & Wanted
24/05/23 01:39 PM
For sale due to financial reality dawning on me:

2002 Morgan 4/4

Royal Ivory with Yarwood Old Red upholstery, 1800 Ford Zetec blacktop engine. 48k miles.

A later car, benefitting from galvanised chassis, stainless steel bulkhead, and aluminium bodywork with superformed wings, giving much better corrosion protection than the older models. Lowline body with wider chrome wire wheels and excellent Kumho tyres all round. Factory extras including sports seats, walnut dash and steering wheel, Sony CD/radio with remote control, cross-member covers, Librands sports gearshift, luggage rack, round mirrors and wing top lights. Fitted tool kit. Factory rustproofed from new. The car additionally has the great benefit of a Simmonds easy-up hood with matching leather hood bag and mohair tonneau cover. Good service history including cambelt change. Three sets of keys, including the important master key. In excellent condition throughout, and drives beautifully.

Price: to be discussed, but considerably less than a dealer would ask.

I've not worked out how to post photos, but email me and I will send you some. I work from home so viewings can be accommodated pretty much any time - we are in South Dorset.

Mark - 07874659536

0 77 Read More
For Sale & Wanted
24/05/23 08:07 AM
I am selling my Daughters Toyota Aygo X-Trend. The car is immaculate and covered 21,500 miles, registered September 2019, and still has Toyota's remaining warranty until September 2024.

Specification:

71bhp three-cylinder, 1.0-litre petrol engine with manual transmission.
15-inch alloy wheels with a machined finish,
Rear privacy glass,
Front fog lights
Red decal pack
Smartphone integration with Apple Carplay and Android Auto
Automatic air conditioning and automatic headlights.
LED rear lights and daytime running lights,
Electric front windows, audio system with USB/Aux-in)
Reversing camera

Price £9,350 ONO car is based in OX11

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

0 182 Read More
For Sale & Wanted
22/05/23 01:55 PM
A rare specification two litre, 5-speed, 4-seater version, with various factory options, including aluminium body, wooden dash and Moto-Lita steering wheel, leather upholstery, reclining seats etc. The car has been well cared-for, in the past a high quality bare metal re-spray was carried out, along with various improvements, including stage two cylinder head conversion with Weber twin-choke carburettor and roll-over bar. There is a file of history which includes a considerable amount of invoices, documenting maintenance work carried out, old MoT certificates, and a handbook. Fitted in 2021 with an upgraded front brake and suspension kit, consisting of new brake calipers, discs and braided hoses, new coil springs, steering dampers and steering bearings. Five new tyres last year. Luggage rack, hood bag, side screens bags, tonneau bag, storm cover and engine bay cover included. Sounds great and goes very well! Registration plate B19 MOG not included but is available by separate negotiation.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 30 Read More